Zimmerman: A Case of Bad Lawyering

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: Zimmerman: A Case of Bad Lawyering
I hear they are going to call a jewish woman to defend zimmerman.

The jewish ladies enjoy getting brown skinned people off.

BOOOM Drinking Beverage

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2013, 06:00 PM
No reason to shoot a kid, but I have to agree. The last few days of court have had painful coverage.

Resurrect Hitchens
27-06-2013, 08:12 PM
(27-06-2013 06:00 PM)SalientMonkey Wrote:  No reason to shoot a kid, but I have to agree. The last few days of court have had painful coverage.

He probably should have stayed further back so he could avoid the confrontation entirely. But one tidbit of the trial seemed to stand out from what I read. The defense attorney was pushing the point that it was only ever one voice that was screaming for help. The only injuries to the kid was the gunshot wound.

This is the picture taken of Zimmerman before he was cleaned up:
[Image: zimmerman_scene_photo1.jpg]

Simple question--can this possibly happen to someone's face while that person stands mute and utters no screams? Wouldn't that mean Zimmerman was the one screaming for help if it really was only one person screaming for help?

I don't know enough to know whether Zimmerman is guilty of malice aforethought (in order to live up to 2nd degree murder). But so far the State's case seems rather shaky.
27-06-2013, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2013 10:56 PM by Julius.)
(27-06-2013 08:12 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 06:00 PM)SalientMonkey Wrote:  No reason to shoot a kid, but I have to agree. The last few days of court have had painful coverage.

He probably should have stayed further back so he could avoid the confrontation entirely. But one tidbit of the trial seemed to stand out from what I read. The defense attorney was pushing the point that it was only ever one voice that was screaming for help. The only injuries to the kid was the gunshot wound.

Simple question--can this possibly happen to someone's face while that person stands mute and utters no screams? Wouldn't that mean Zimmerman was the one screaming for help if it really was only one person screaming for help?

I don't know enough to know whether Zimmerman is guilty of malice aforethought (in order to live up to 2nd degree murder). But so far the State's case seems rather shaky.

All we can really determine is what most likely happened, so I figure it was Zimmerman who was the one most likely yelling for help.

And, the state's 2nd Degree Murder case is going down the tubes, but george Zimmerman ain't home free yet. I mean, had Zimmerman and his lawyers would have STFU before the trial, his ability to craft a great defense testimony would have been greatly enhanced by now.
27-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Ooops...didn't mean to make a new reply.
28-06-2013, 11:37 AM
(27-06-2013 10:16 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 08:12 PM)BryanS Wrote:  He probably should have stayed further back so he could avoid the confrontation entirely. But one tidbit of the trial seemed to stand out from what I read. The defense attorney was pushing the point that it was only ever one voice that was screaming for help. The only injuries to the kid was the gunshot wound.

All we can really determine is what most likely happened, so I figure it was Zimmerman who was the one most likely yelling for help.

And, the state's 2nd Degree Murder case is going down the tubes, but george Zimmerman ain't home free yet. I mean, had Zimmerman and his lawyers would have STFU before the trial, his ability to craft a great defense testimony would have been greatly enhanced by now.

My understanding is that no lesser charges were filed--so the jury has to choose either 2nd degree murder or acquittal.
28-06-2013, 11:42 AM
(27-06-2013 05:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  I hear they are going to call a jewish woman to defend zimmerman.

The jewish ladies enjoy getting brown skinned people off.

BOOOM Drinking Beverage

Drinking Beverage

You are an asshole. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Not sure if it's mentioned here or not but Florida passed a law in 2005 essentially saying you can use deadly force if you feel threatened for your life... even if they don't have a deadly weapon. I'm think Zimmerman is going to get off free, assuming nothing crazy happens.

(Feel free to correct me if I'm misunderstanding Florida law)

Resurrect Hitchens
28-06-2013, 06:14 PM
(28-06-2013 04:00 PM)SalientMonkey Wrote:  Not sure if it's mentioned here or not but Florida passed a law in 2005 essentially saying you can use deadly force if you feel threatened for your life... even if they don't have a deadly weapon. I'm think Zimmerman is going to get off free, assuming nothing crazy happens.

(Feel free to correct me if I'm misunderstanding Florida law)

The "Stand Your Ground" Florida Law does not apply in this case.
05-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Even though the evidence concludes that he was attacked, George Zimmerman should get some time just for the act of killing a human being.

The star witness was the dumbest person I have ever seen outside of the mentally handicapped (she might be mentally handicapped) and she also did not help trayvon's case.

Also, if Zimmerman gets off scot free, there will be riots and killings, we've seen it before.

I don't want this to involve race, but sadly it does. Like the star witness saying that cracker is not an offensive word, even though it directly refers to 'cracking" a whip (I have never cracked a whip).

If a black man had killed a white boy, it wouldn't be a national story (sadly).

Censored the double standards!