Zimmerman: A Case of Bad Lawyering

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Zimmerman: A Case of Bad Lawyering
(24-06-2013 01:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  Remember how a the media turned this into a white on black race crime when the dude isn't even white. But sheep are dumb as fuck and they swallowed whatever the media squirted out even thought they could tell with their own eyes that they guy wasn't white.

That is called brainwashing kids, when the media can say something blatantly not true and people just cream their panties and accept it.

That is the one thing that I agree with you on.

And the one thing that you have ever said that also makes sense! Thumbsup Kudos to you!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 11:01 PM
(23-06-2013 05:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 05:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Didn't his first lawyer/set of lawyers quit when he did the interview ? He's been through at least two. Maybe he's just uncontrollable. How do you know they agreed, or didn't tell him to shut up ?

I'd say his first mistake was not listening when the 911 operator told him to stand down. Had he done that none of this would have happened.

The 911 dispatcher did not say "Stand down", she said " Ok, we don't need you to do that" after he mentioned he was following him.

The area according to evidence was having crime issues around the time of the shooting. There is substantial evedence that Zimmerman acted in self-defense and should be acquitted ,ie. Trayvon circling his car, stolen jewelry from school, acting as a wanna be gangster .

The media has turned this into a biased ,race-based, game. Dodgy

" My friends. You bow to no one. " - Aragorn

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows. " — Samuel Clemens

Simple....buy low, sell high.

Life in Rivendell is nice .
11-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Zimmerman: A Case of Bad Lawyering
(10-07-2013 11:01 PM)WeasleyFromTheShire Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 05:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I'd say his first mistake was not listening when the 911 operator told him to stand down. Had he done that none of this would have happened.

The 911 dispatcher did not say "Stand down", she said " Ok, we don't need you to do that" after he mentioned he was following him.

The area according to evidence was having crime issues around the time of the shooting. There is substantial evedence that Zimmerman acted in self-defense and should be acquitted ,ie. Trayvon circling his car, stolen jewelry from school, acting as a wanna be gangster .

The media has turned this into a biased ,race-based, game. Dodgy

Race gets viewers hence Zimmerman has been turned into a white guy because Latino on black crime isn't as appealing to ratings.

The people that watch this bullshit and call it news are wasting oxygen on this planet.
15-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Zimmerman is a White-Hispanic like Obama is a White-African American.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.