Zimmerman in police custody

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Zimmerman in police custody
Interesting. We'll see how this one plays out.

George Zimmerman taken into police custody after incident with wife

"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him." -Audrey Hepburn
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Zimmerman in police custody
Saw this one a few minutes ago. What a complete fucking asshole.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
09-09-2013, 02:34 PM
Is he a magnet for media and police attention? A couple weeks ago he helped extract an accident victim from a vehicle. Now this. Can't he just die already so I don't have to ever hear his name again?
[+] 1 user Likes Regular_Joe's post
09-09-2013, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 03:18 PM by Julius.)
Seems like Zimmerman's dumb fat cow of a wife tried to frame him by lying to the police. But...she failed. As a result, Zimmerman will screw her during the upcomming divorce!

HAH, HAH! Smile

Don't marry a mean-ole' fat cow like this:

[Image: 120612-zimmerman-02-js-515p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg]

Also, here is a link to the 911 call that Zimmerman's Fat-Cow wife made to the police - the call where she lies and said George has a Gun and has assaulted her father.

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/...-audio.wav

I congratulate George Zimmerman on foreseeing the machinations of his mean fat-cow wife and out-smarting her, thus making it impossible for the fat bitch to make a successful divorce case. There is no sweeter VICTORY!!!!!
10-09-2013, 06:54 AM
The guy just can't get a break.Rolleyes
10-09-2013, 07:58 AM
I would punch that face too.... Look at it.

Drinking Beverage
10-09-2013, 02:46 PM
(10-09-2013 07:58 AM)I and I Wrote:  I would punch that face too.... Look at it.

Drinking Beverage

And risk hurting your hand?
Amateur.

Use a plank of wood.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-09-2013, 03:00 PM
(10-09-2013 02:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 07:58 AM)I and I Wrote:  I would punch that face too.... Look at it.

Drinking Beverage

And risk hurting your hand?
Amateur.

Use a plank of wood.

Smart thinking. Earmuffs the Wise. Yes

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
10-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Best thing George could do is get a restraining order against his wife (which he should have done beforehand) and then stay as far away from her as possible. In fact, he should have got that restraining order the moment she left him to go live with her parents. If he had, then she would not have been able to even approach the house he was living in without a Sherriff's Deputy present.

George was actually pretty smart compared to last time though. One, he didn't talk to the police - he let his lawyer do that. Two, he kept a lawyer on speed dial.

Nevertheless, George Zimmerman is still a Douchbag and can't even choose a decent lawyer. For example, after the incident, this is what Zimmerman's Lawyer told the media:

"I think everybody got out of hand. There was touching, pushing," O'Mara said. It was a case of emotions boiling over, he said.

O'Mara also said his client didn't threaten anyone with his gun: "The gun was holstered under his shirt, and it stayed there the whole time."

Holy shit! No one at the scene found a gun and no one ever even saw a gun, nor did Zimmerman threaten anyone with a gun, yet his lawyer offers up to the public that Zimmerman had a gun and that there was "Touching and Pushing".

Zimmerman has an Asshole Douchbag of a Lawyer who, in any sane society, would have his ass sued off for legal malpractice. I have complained before that Zimmerman's Lawyers were as big a Douchbags as Zimmerman himself, and this incident confirms it. I don't know what the fucking of law is practiced down in Florida, but if the caliber of a man like Zimmerman's Lawyer is considered a good one, then the Justice System down there is fucked.

That Florida is chocked full of bad lawyers is not just my opinion, either. The Great Lawyer Percy Foreman from Houston, Texas went down to Florida in the mid 1960's and got a pair of lovers off for murder in what appeared to be a slam-dunk case for the prosecution. Well, it seems that the state-police investigators and disctrict attorneys were so incompetent that they couldn't even handle a sure thing, and Percy whipped their asses in court. Look it up under "Mossler". It's a classic case of state incompetence. Nevertheless, it was no surprise that Candy Mossler turned to an out-of-state lawyer when she needed some decent representation instead of hiring a lawyer from in state.

From Shakespeare's Henry VI comes the quote, ''The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers'' which so many attribute as a screed against dirty, corrupt lawyers. In fact, it was a compliment to Lawyers who protect citizens and society from legal abuse since the phrase was uttered by a character called "Dick the Butcher" who thought that he could create societal upheavel by upending the Justice system. However, this "Killing" of the lawyers need not be done at all. Florida has proved that all ya' got to do to Lawyers in order to destroy the justice system is "Dumb them Down".

We are so screwed.