Zodiac Sign Morons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Zodiac Sign Morons
(01-02-2016 04:04 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 03:35 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  In much the same way that drinking whiskey turns people into assholes and drinking tequila turns them into wild party animals.

Well.... whiskey doesn't turn everyone into an asshole. Tongue

Blush

It doesn't....

Me, it just puts to sleep............

Same with tequila.

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila - floor..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-02-2016, 05:24 PM
(26-01-2016 08:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think they're fun to read--like a fortune in a fortune cookie. But, no, I don't believe they have any real life significance.

But are you aware that many parts of the Bible were based on Astrology? The Old Testament was during the period of the Ram and thus Abraham and kin had sheep, then came the new age of Pisces and Haysus the Fisher of men etc... The temple was built to face east out of the astrological need. It ain't nuthing new.
01-02-2016, 07:04 PM
(01-02-2016 05:24 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(26-01-2016 08:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think they're fun to read--like a fortune in a fortune cookie. But, no, I don't believe they have any real life significance.

But are you aware that many parts of the Bible were based on Astrology? The Old Testament was during the period of the Ram and thus Abraham and kin had sheep, then came the new age of Pisces and Haysus the Fisher of men etc... The temple was built to face east out of the astrological need. It ain't nuthing new.

I thought that Abraham herded cattle.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
01-02-2016, 09:17 PM
My girlfriend's cousin is super into that. She always asks people what their birthday is when she first meets them. I let it slide, though, since she's really nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user