Zombie Apocalypse: A case for Greece

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Zombie Apocalypse: A case for Greece
(04-12-2015 04:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Holy shit! You should write a book.

BTW I just returned from my favourite Greek restaurant. I had wonderful grilled Aussie snapper done Greek style!!!! With Greek live music.

Viva la Greece! Big Grin

I agree! Really well done Bowing

I like the little village on top of the mountain idea. I would live there now never mind when the zombies come Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
04-12-2015, 08:34 AM
(04-12-2015 07:18 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 05:56 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  That requires

1) Everyone immediately knowing what's happening and that this thing that's running there is dead and is going to kill you and turn you into a zombie

2) Realizing that you need to shoot that thing in the head to kill it

3) Being willing and prepared to shoot your wife/kids/parents/friends

A combination of the above resulted in the rapid spread of zombie-disease. I guess.

Sorry to ruin things for you, but this article made my playthrough of the Walking Dead Telltale Games laughable
http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-s...ickly.html

Oh don't worry, I've read this years ago Tongue

Of course a zombie apocalypse would fail. This is just me having fun with the idea. The whole thing started back at the Walking Dead thread actually. It isn't meant to be taken too seriously Smile

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
04-12-2015, 08:35 AM
You make a good case for Greece being a very good place to survive a zombie apocalypse. I`ll consider commandeering some Greek island , doesn`t have to be a big one either, I`m not greedy. Ios seems nice? Consider

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
04-12-2015, 09:04 AM
(04-12-2015 08:35 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  You make a good case for Greece being a very good place to survive a zombie apocalypse. I`ll consider commandeering some Greek island , doesn`t have to be a big one either, I`m not greedy. Ios seems nice? Consider

Ios is nice, but it's a dry rock with no vegetation Tongue Plus it's one of the islands that are pretty far from the mainland so it will be hard to find food and stuff.

It may be one of the small main islands, but it is definitely too big for a single person Tongue

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
04-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Do you have an extra room I can rent out, Zombie Queen?

I find only one flaw in your plan...the weather. While it is more comfortable for survival to be in nice, balmy weather, statistics show that in colder climates, zombies either become frozen Walker Pops, or they slow down considerably. The one exception is if they are Nazi Zombies in Norway and Sweden, but those are generally of a supernatural nature and not likely to be a real factor.

So I think I'd like to kill someone for their nice, well-stocked cabin in the Canadian Rockies.

Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-12-2015, 12:16 PM
(04-12-2015 09:04 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 08:35 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  You make a good case for Greece being a very good place to survive a zombie apocalypse. I`ll consider commandeering some Greek island , doesn`t have to be a big one either, I`m not greedy. Ios seems nice? Consider

Ios is nice, but it's a dry rock with no vegetation Tongue Plus it's one of the islands that are pretty far from the mainland so it will be hard to find food and stuff.

It may be one of the small main islands, but it is definitely too big for a single person Tongue

Fish, octopus, few goats and sheep to make some feta cheese and treat myself to lamb chops one in a while, olive oil and few veggies , what more does a man need?

And I wouldn't insist on being alone on the whole island....I would allow few select guys....by "guys" I really mean girls Laugh out loadLaugh out load

No guns either, just swards and spears, so if an odd zombie menages to make his way onto the island I can go Achilles on his ass

[Image: 282124j.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
04-12-2015, 02:49 PM
(04-12-2015 10:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Do you have an extra room I can rent out, Zombie Queen?

I find only one flaw in your plan...the weather. While it is more comfortable for survival to be in nice, balmy weather, statistics show that in colder climates, zombies either become frozen Walker Pops, or they slow down considerably. The one exception is if they are Nazi Zombies in Norway and Sweden, but those are generally of a supernatural nature and not likely to be a real factor.

So I think I'd like to kill someone for their nice, well-stocked cabin in the Canadian Rockies.

Drinking Beverage

Well, the climate is generally good, but the weather conditions depend on the place you choose.

Will it be the fertile meadows with cold winters and hot summers? The dense forests on mountains with freezing winters and pleasant summers? The islands with windy hot summers and windy cold winters? Or cities like Athens where summers are unbearably hot and winters are mild?

There are many options Wink

-Guybrush Threepwood-