Zombie Apocalypse Plans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2011, 08:52 AM

Zombie Apocalypse Plans?
DO YOU HAVE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE PLAN? If not, you should.

One of my plans is to:

I'm going to gather up people that I think could be of use to me. My family, I will temporarily send with someone that I trust to be taken care of, while me & the others try & find somewhere to make shelter for a while. I will want to have a couple weapons, on me, but have more stored away, sent with my family, & the others who are going to be helping me. I would like to have a crossbow. Katana. Baseball bat. & A bunch of bottles of liquor to make molotofs out of. I believe, in my mind, that zombies react off of sound. We would lay low, move quickly, & stay as quiet as possible, for as long as we could; which means we would not use a gun, unless we must. The place I would be looking for, would most likely be something like an underground bomb shelter or something along those lines. I would store up a ton of food & water, but also locate the nearest store; for rare visits that we may need to use. After we make sure that the place is secure, we would contact the family & help guide them to where we are, safely. Whether that means that we have to go & get them or not. I'm not saying that once we find this shelter, that we are just going to stop being cautious. With a world covered in zombies, you must always be alert. No matter what. That is only one of my plans, I always have more than one.
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2011, 09:01 AM
RE: Zombie Apocalypse Plans?
(01-11-2011 08:52 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Someday, I believe that the dead will rise & eat the flesh off of every person who doesn't have a plan. Personally, I have one. You may not like it, but I don't care. List yours below?

I'm gonna jack a car, drive up to Scotland and meet up with FSM_scot. He has a zombie apocalypse plan and needs a driver. That's where I fit in!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2011, 09:06 AM

(01-11-2011 09:01 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm gonna jack a car, drive up to Scotland and meet up with FSM_scot. He has a zombie apocalypse plan and needs a driver. That's where I fit in!

But. But. But. I wanted you to become part of my zombie team. Sad
01-11-2011, 09:11 AM
(01-11-2011 09:06 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  But. But. But. I wanted you to become part of my zombie team. Sad

I suppose it depends where I am when the zombies attack. If I'm in America then you're defo the first person I'll call!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Take refuge in a church because most zombie movies tell me to do so :\.

Sht :|.

Honesty is not doing what is right because you fear that there is someone watching over you, Honesty is doing what is right even when there is no one looking
01-11-2011, 09:16 AM
There is only about 145,000. given that not everyone is a weak fool around here I estimate zombie numbers to range in the 4000 area. I also live on an island with one bridge and the surrounding waters have powerful currents and freezing temperatures. My house is naturaly fortified and I have many effective wepons to deal with zombies.

I invite all to come to P.E.I. in the event of a zombie apocalypse as we have sufficient space to habor many refugees. By the time any arrive I will have dominence and control of the island. I also have many capable people under my command as it is so removing any resistance will be simple and quick.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
01-11-2011, 09:21 AM

(01-11-2011 09:16 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  There is only about 145,000. given that not everyone is a weak fool around here I estimate zombie numbers to range in the 4000 area. I also live on an island with one bridge and the surrounding waters have powerful currents and freezing temperatures. My house is naturaly fortified and I have many effective wepons to deal with zombies.
I invite all to come to P.E.I. in the event of a zombie apocalypse as we have sufficient space to habor many refugees. By the time any arrive I will have dominence and control of the island. I also have many capable people under my command as it is so removing any resistance will be simple and quick.

... & this is where I ask you to marry me. ^_^
(01-11-2011 09:13 AM)JahFSM Wrote:  Take refuge in a church because most zombie movies tell me to do so :\.

Good thing you're cute. Wink
01-11-2011, 09:24 AM
................................................No -_-.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
01-11-2011, 09:25 AM

(01-11-2011 09:24 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  ................................................No -_-.

Damn. :/
01-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Just saying weapons will be very scarce. If you cant get one know, your for sure not gonna get one when it happens. I have a machete, sword, and ball bats hidden under my bed. I can get a 9mm like that but ammo will be scarce. I would stick with a light yet affective weapon. You might be able to take on one zombie, but many zombies and your dead. The average human might last a couple days during the infection.