Zombie Apocalypse Plans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2011, 08:36 AM

RE: Zombie Apocalypse Plans?
(02-11-2011 01:53 PM)Teifel999 Wrote:  I am aware of the high durability of real katanas, but they are very expensive ( Usually costing between 200 and 2000 dollars)

Mine was about $1300.
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2011, 03:51 AM
I presume it's USA made cold steel, right? Those can be pretty durable, strong and nice.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2011, 03:56 AM
Just a lawnmower will do me.............

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-11-2011, 04:27 AM
[Image: 2010-06-25%20Buni.jpg]

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
04-11-2011, 08:43 AM

(04-11-2011 04:27 AM)robotworld Wrote:  [Image: 2010-06-25%20Buni.jpg]

I lol'd in class & got into trouble. xD

PS. The song at the bottom, if you got that from the song or just said it, that song is amazing
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Im going to head up north. There is an island i know of that has no cars just horses and plenty of buildings. Also has fuel storage and boats to reach the main land. Also the winter is cold so i doubt any undead would be able to do much when they are frozen. Also there is an ice bridge that forms, i usta drive hay accross it to feed the horses. I have ems and fire training as well as tactical knowlage and skills. Ill use fire department vehicles to make the trip, jack a fuel truck and armored bank truck before leaving my area and also hit an armory near by for supplies. I have some food and water, and can get more from my fire department as well as medical gear. The vehicles can go off road if need be and are large enough to plow through a blocked highway, have water storage and a water cannon can peel the paint off a house so im sure the undead will not fair well. . Im going straight pirate. Your either with me or i simply take whats needed to keep the ever growing band of people moving and safe.
03-10-2012, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 05:20 AM by Ozzie.)
Well, if a Zombie outbreak happens, I need some volunteers to help me man the perimeter of my house. I have 6 months supply of food, well water that can be accessed through the garage so you never have to go outside, and an electric generator.

All I need of you is to grab a rifle (I'll supply the rifle.) I have 3,000 rounds of 7.62x39 and 1,500 rounds of 7.62x54. I'll even let you have your choice of sidearm between 3 revolvers chambered in .357 magnum and one in 44 magnum, or a .380 ACP pistol (also well supplied by ammo.) If the worst comes to pass, I do have a few additional rifles and pistols in storage which I don't use much. Some light dusting and oiling and they should be good to go.

So, which rifle will you choose? Smile

[Image: 724d06af.jpg]

Stop the itchy blanket of Creationism from spreading to our classrooms. Say no to Iron Age superstitions Evil_monster
03-10-2012, 06:47 AM
Guns aren't the best thing to be using against zombies. When in a panic, it won't be easy to get a head shot on a moving target. They also create far too much noise that will likely attract more zombies to your position.

I also thought I would add that nobody should use a chainsaw... that is going to fail big time. It will just get caught in clothes and mangled flesh.

Anyway, I don't have any plans... I'll just wing it. Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
03-10-2012, 07:14 AM
It's cute to fantasize about an apocalypse, but in reality, they're dead. They have nothing, no functioning body system, to protect them. The weather would eat at them and they'd all be flopping around on the ground in a week or less. Drinking Beverage
03-10-2012, 07:29 AM
(03-10-2012 07:14 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  It's cute to fantasize about an apocalypse, but in reality, they're dead. They have nothing, no functioning body system, to protect them. The weather would eat at them and they'd all be flopping around on the ground in a week or less. Drinking Beverage

And everyone who plans to head for gun stores or nab themselves armoured vehicles or anything like that is gonna have to contend with every other person in their area who has exactly the same idea.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post