Zombie Apocalypse Plans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: Zombie Apocalypse Plans?
(04-10-2012 05:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Dude, you have put a lot of thought into this, frankly I am impressed... though I must admit I had a fairly similar to begin with (fortification of nearest defensible location).

.... Fuck it, in an apocalyptic event, I'm hunting you down and living on your roof or some shit... Be a hobo or something...

We will have a designated guest-house for wary, un-offending travelers.

I imagine such houses will be sprouting up over time, as several of the neighborhood's residents are over the age of 60. Wink

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Good, I can be useful!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-10-2012, 06:15 PM
I found another great one!

[Image: 28927.png]

Just kidding. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
04-10-2012, 07:06 PM
(04-10-2012 06:15 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I found another great one!

Just kidding. Big Grin

Lmao.

The thing, though, is that "zombie apocalypse" tends to be a metaphor for any catastrophic disaster situation. My plans are geared more toward something reasonable like a financial crash and subsequent breakdown of society.

If there were actually "zombies" walking around, there would need to be some extensive modifications to the overall plan (like fences), but basically it would operate the same way.

04-10-2012, 07:21 PM
(04-10-2012 07:06 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 06:15 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I found another great one!

Just kidding. Big Grin

Lmao.

The thing, though, is that "zombie apocalypse" tends to be a metaphor for any catastrophic disaster situation. My plans are geared more toward something reasonable like a financial crash and subsequent breakdown of society.

If there were actually "zombies" walking around, there would need to be some extensive modifications to the overall plan (like fences), but basically it would operate the same way.

Nooooooo...! The more likely/reasonable scenario you gave just gave me chills. Oh, wait, it may just be because I left the windows open... Nope, it's nice out. Blink

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
04-10-2012, 09:58 PM
(04-10-2012 07:21 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Nooooooo...! The more likely/reasonable scenario you gave just gave me chills. Oh, wait, it may just be because I left the windows open... Nope, it's nice out. Blink

Haha. Scared people are worse and more scary than any monster-movie character. That's why such heavy weaponry and body-armor would be so necessary.