Zombie Jesus on facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Zombie Jesus on facebook
It's amazing what all comments this got on facebook.

[Image: jesuseaster.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
08-04-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Zombie Jesus on facebook
I think that's right. To call him a zombie underestimates the liches. ... we are so fucked.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
08-04-2012, 05:59 PM
re Zombie Jeebus

I think it's interesting, and far more poetic, that the earliest editions of Mark, end with the empty tomb...NO resurrection. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Mark ( see the ending ). And then there's the Secret Gospel of Mark .. which is interesting, to geeks, (not unlike myself) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Gospel_of_Mark
And then there's the obvious glaring contradiction of three differing accounts of who and what they saw when they got to the zombie tomb. I prefer rabbits, who visit homes with candy. Einstein

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

09-04-2012, 08:01 AM
I posted Happy Zombie Jesus weekend and got nothing but likes.. I was kind of surprised.. ha Usually there is some asshat w/o a sense of humor ..

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
09-04-2012, 09:38 AM
My mom yelled at me when I called Jesus a zombie.