Zombie Nativity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 05:07 AM
Zombie Nativity
According to this short article a guy has to take his funny nativity scene down in his front yard. Why is it so funny? Because the scene is made up entirely of zombies and there is a pentagram over the barn. I couldn't help but laugh as I scrolled through the pictures of the scene. Apparently the city is claiming it is a zoning thing but who knows? It is still hilarious.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
08-12-2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Zombie Nativity
(08-12-2015 05:07 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  According to this short article a guy has to take his funny nativity scene down in his front yard. Why is it so funny? Because the scene is made up entirely of zombies and there is a pentagram over the barn. I couldn't help but laugh as I scrolled through the pictures of the scene. Apparently the city is claiming it is a zoning thing but who knows? It is still hilarious.

Even if it is actually in violation of a zoning ordinance, nobody would have batted an eye if it wasn't Zombie Jesus. Butt-hurt Christian privilege strikes again. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-12-2015, 06:28 AM
But do the cunts allow "baby jebus" nativity scenes??????

Betcha...........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-12-2015, 08:24 AM
Zombie Nativity
I was reading this article earlier. They say it's a "zoning issue."

Yeah, right. Last year they said zoning only allowed 200 square feet of his front lawn. So he made it 65 square feet and they're still fining him $500 a day.

If I was rich I'd fund the whole month of December.

The dude does stuff for Halloween. I bet they don't harass his ass for that!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
08-12-2015, 05:03 PM
(08-12-2015 05:07 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  According to this short article a guy has to take his funny nativity scene down in his front yard. Why is it so funny? Because the scene is made up entirely of zombies and there is a pentagram over the barn. I couldn't help but laugh as I scrolled through the pictures of the scene. Apparently the city is claiming it is a zoning thing but who knows? It is still hilarious.

Where would he get a zombie baby from?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
08-12-2015, 05:19 PM
My thread was first Tongue but this one is more popular so maybe delete mine Tongue

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ity--35477

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
08-12-2015, 10:12 PM
(08-12-2015 05:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

Where would he get a zombie baby from?

Well, you see, Shadow, when two zombies love each other... Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
08-12-2015, 10:13 PM

That's awesome. Laugh out load That is one nativity scene I would actually go and see. Too bad he had to take it down.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
12-12-2015, 10:28 PM
(08-12-2015 05:19 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  My thread was first Tongue but this one is more popular so maybe delete mine Tongue

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ity--35477

Weird. That didn't show up on the computer. I always look at recent stuff before I post a new thread like this.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac