Zombie Nativity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 05:07 AM
Zombie Nativity
According to this short article a guy has to take his funny nativity scene down in his front yard. Why is it so funny? Because the scene is made up entirely of zombies and there is a pentagram over the barn. I couldn't help but laugh as I scrolled through the pictures of the scene. Apparently the city is claiming it is a zoning thing but who knows? It is still hilarious.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
08-12-2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Zombie Nativity
(08-12-2015 05:07 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  According to this short article a guy has to take his funny nativity scene down in his front yard. Why is it so funny? Because the scene is made up entirely of zombies and there is a pentagram over the barn. I couldn't help but laugh as I scrolled through the pictures of the scene. Apparently the city is claiming it is a zoning thing but who knows? It is still hilarious.

Even if it is actually in violation of a zoning ordinance, nobody would have batted an eye if it wasn't Zombie Jesus. Butt-hurt Christian privilege strikes again. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-12-2015, 06:28 AM
But do the cunts allow "baby jebus" nativity scenes??????

Betcha...........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-12-2015, 08:24 AM
Zombie Nativity
I was reading this article earlier. They say it's a "zoning issue."

Yeah, right. Last year they said zoning only allowed 200 square feet of his front lawn. So he made it 65 square feet and they're still fining him $500 a day.

If I was rich I'd fund the whole month of December.

The dude does stuff for Halloween. I bet they don't harass his ass for that!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
08-12-2015, 05:03 PM
(08-12-2015 05:07 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  According to this short article a guy has to take his funny nativity scene down in his front yard. Why is it so funny? Because the scene is made up entirely of zombies and there is a pentagram over the barn. I couldn't help but laugh as I scrolled through the pictures of the scene. Apparently the city is claiming it is a zoning thing but who knows? It is still hilarious.

Where would he get a zombie baby from?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
08-12-2015, 05:19 PM
My thread was first Tongue but this one is more popular so maybe delete mine Tongue

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ity--35477

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
08-12-2015, 10:12 PM
(08-12-2015 05:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

Where would he get a zombie baby from?

Well, you see, Shadow, when two zombies love each other... Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
08-12-2015, 10:13 PM

That's awesome. Laugh out load That is one nativity scene I would actually go and see. Too bad he had to take it down.
12-12-2015, 10:28 PM
(08-12-2015 05:19 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  My thread was first Tongue but this one is more popular so maybe delete mine Tongue

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ity--35477

Weird. That didn't show up on the computer. I always look at recent stuff before I post a new thread like this.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac