Zombie in my front yard.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Zombie in my front yard.
There's a zombie in my front yard, sorta..

I came home this afternoon - to find a 1998 or so Buick LeSabre in front of my house, half off the side of the road - (taking up about 1/2 of the right lane) with the four way flashers going and the engine running.

I pulled up alongside (I was in my convertible) and asked the driver if they were OK.. No response....... The driver was leaning to the right and her head was down on her chest. I beeped my car's horn and yelled at her... No response..... Uh oh.....

I pulled my car off the road into my driveway , and started walking back to the other vehicle while calling 911. I'd given them the low down by the time I got there. (funny - the 911 operator asked if I was afraid of approaching -- I told her "nope, I've got a CCW and a Smith and Wesson in a hip holster."...)

I again tried to get the girl's attention.. White girl, 20 or so - cute in a damaged sorta way... Barely breathing - not moving at all..No apparent smell of alcohol. The 911 operator suggested I shake her -- but I told her "Nope -- the professionals can have that fun"...

I walked back to my yard and waited.... Cop showed first -- then an ambulance....

She came to -- and it started getting loud in a hurry -- mostly her yelling at the cop. They went like that for a few minutes, then the cop tried pulling her out of the car...

The screaming, shrieking and pummeling began... (see why I didn't touch her ass??? I KNOW better)....

It took all three of them to get her skinny little butt outta the car, handcuffed and into the back of the cop cruiser......

That's when I kick myself in the ass....

Fucking forgot to get it on video.....

Oh well -- my phone's an old piece of shit... You wouldn't have seen much anyway...

Fun in the country....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-08-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Zombie in my front yard.
(13-08-2015 02:55 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  There's a zombie in my front yard, sorta..

I came home this afternoon - to find a 1998 or so Buick LeSabre in front of my house, half off the side of the road - (taking up about 1/2 of the right lane) with the four way flashers going and the engine running.

I pulled up alongside (I was in my convertible) and asked the driver if they were OK.. No response....... The driver was leaning to the right and her head was down on her chest. I beeped my car's horn and yelled at her... No response..... Uh oh.....

I pulled my car off the road into my driveway , and started walking back to the other vehicle while calling 911. I'd given them the low down by the time I got there. (funny - the 911 operator asked if I was afraid of approaching -- I told her "nope, I've got a CCW and a Smith and Wesson in a hip holster."...)

I again tried to get the girl's attention.. White girl, 20 or so - cute in a damaged sorta way... Barely breathing - not moving at all..No apparent smell of alcohol. The 911 operator suggested I shake her -- but I told her "Nope -- the professionals can have that fun"...

I walked back to my yard and waited.... Cop showed first -- then an ambulance....

She came to -- and it started getting loud in a hurry -- mostly her yelling at the cop. They went like that for a few minutes, then the cop tried pulling her out of the car...

The screaming, shrieking and pummeling began... (see why I didn't touch her ass??? I KNOW better)....

It took all three of them to get her skinny little butt outta the car, handcuffed and into the back of the cop cruiser......

Oh well -- my phone's an old piece of shit... You wouldn't have seen much anyway...

Fun in the country....

Heroin is a hell of a drug. I witnessed one such person outside of a store I was at. She was parked half in a spot, half in the lane, slumped over. We called 911, and before they could get there, she had woken up, stumbled towards the store, then stumbled back to her car, backed it up half into another spot, then passed out again. Of course, as soon as she saw the red and blue lights, she was wide awake and vehemently denying any of it.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
13-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Just talked to one of the county boys I sort of know -- he said she was hammered drunk -- not sure if drugs were part of it - they'll find that out when they lock her up....

Other weird part -- I didn't even see she had a dog in the car --- a young short haired shepherd from the look of him...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-08-2015, 03:07 PM
(13-08-2015 02:55 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  There's a zombie in my front yard, sorta..

Fun in the country....

Gasp

wowwww

You are a smart man to have refused to touch her...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
13-08-2015, 03:09 PM
(13-08-2015 03:06 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Just talked to one of the county boys I sort of know -- he said she was hammered drunk -- not sure if drugs were part of it - they'll find that out when they lock her up....

Other weird part -- I didn't even see she had a dog in the car --- a young short haired shepherd from the look of him...

Poor dog, no creature should have to deal with that stupid of an owner.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
13-08-2015, 03:12 PM
(13-08-2015 03:07 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

Fun in the country....

Gasp

wowwww

Experience... I didn't work all those years as a bouncer and not learn how to spot "unpredictable"....

I'll let the guys who get paid for it deal with "bat crap crazy shit"...

[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-08-2015, 03:13 PM
(13-08-2015 03:09 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 03:06 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Just talked to one of the county boys I sort of know -- he said she was hammered drunk -- not sure if drugs were part of it - they'll find that out when they lock her up....

Poor dog, no creature should have to deal with that stupid of an owner.

Yeah.. I kinda felt bad too -- he seemed like a friendly little guy -- and they're taking him to the pound....

Sad

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-08-2015, 03:14 PM
(13-08-2015 03:12 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 03:07 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Gasp

wowwww

Experience... I didn't work all those years as a bouncer and not learn how to spot "unpredictable"....

can you imagine the various scenarios...cop shows up, there is a young woman swinging at you, screaming that you are trying to rape her, cop approaches, sees that you are armed.....shit goes sideways quick....Gasp

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
14-08-2015, 07:59 AM
(13-08-2015 03:14 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 03:12 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Experience... I didn't work all those years as a bouncer and not learn how to spot "unpredictable"....

can you imagine the various scenarios...cop shows up, there is a young woman swinging at you, screaming that you are trying to rape her, cop approaches, sees that you are armed.....shit goes sideways quick....Gasp

Yup - it could easily go bad. It's why you should never get involved any more than you need be.

If they're bleeding out, you stop the bleeding --- past that -- call the professionals and let them handle things.

[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-08-2015, 11:57 PM
I don't intervene much off duty. I'm held to a higher standard depending on the state, and yet outside of the hospital I don't have equipment and supplies... Yay lawsuits! Dodgy (I'm not putting my mouth on anyone that's not family...sorry, just ain't gonna happen - I don't want to ingest your puke or frothy sputum).

We had a girl OD in the bathroom at my class reunion - my friend (a CRNA) and I refused to intervene unless we needed to start chest compressions. What the fuck were we gonna do, anyway? She needed IV access and narcan. Besides, we'd both been drinking - that would look fucking fantastic in court. Didn't take long for EMS to arrive.

Also had a jumper at the hospital, once. I was fixing my makeup while security was trying to talk him off the ledge, and saw my coworkers come up through the elevator to take him to psych. I hadn't clocked in - wasn't my place.

Agreed about the bleeding - hold pressure until someone else arrives - sometimes all it takes is your index finger plugging a hole to save a life.

I do think basic life support is important for the general public to know. High quality chest compressions is essential - you're gonna break some ribs, and you're gonna get worn out quickly - if you're not exhausted after two minutes, you ain't doin it right. It could be your partner, child, parent, or best friend's life you save. But yeh - person passed out in a vehicle? 911 and step back and wait.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post