Zombie in my front yard.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Zombie in my front yard.
If she'd been black they'd have probably just shot her.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2015, 06:36 AM
(15-08-2015 12:18 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  If she'd been black they'd have probably just shot her.

Yeah -- cuz it's a well known fact that all whiteys are fuckin' racist and should be removed from the planet - cuz only "Black Lives Matter"...

Dodgy

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-08-2015, 02:12 PM
How the hell do we always get from even mentioning police mistreatment (in general) of minorities, to some white guy protesting with use of the word "all".

No one thinks all.

No one suggests all.

If you have to defend something by pretending your opponent is saying "all", then you should probably re-evaluate your position. Sorry, Biker, y'know I love ya man, but making a joke about how the police are more likely to shoot someone of color than someone who is white doesn't make "all" cops (or all whiteys) racists, nor does it suggest it.

And it was a joke, clearly.

A moment of consideration of the principle of White Privilege:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelblackmon/...hi9jjVkVVr

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
15-08-2015, 02:39 PM
It sort of pissed me off too -- because I do know the officer who arrested her (he called last nite, I didn't realize it was him at the time) --- and I doubt he'd appreciate being called "white"...

That's why the vile sarcasm...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.