Zombies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Zombies
Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead are both on hiatus, so I'm on a zombie drought Undecided Tongue On PhotoFunia you can zombify yourself. So if you want to zombie the shit out of yourself (like I did here Tongue ) go ahead and post it here Big Grin Otherwise, do you have any good zombie movies you could recommend? I think I've seen pretty much all of them, but maybe there are some I haven't? You can also post zombie memes and cartoons. Basically this thread is for all things Zombie. Evil_monster

[Image: 2n9lsef.jpg.com]

[Image: 2myaogg.jpg]

[Image: 6ehj6r.jpg]

[Image: 33ekl8x.jpg]

Also... What's your Zombie name? I'm JustBuried Lurchalot

[Image: 1bb3cb92-548a-4f16-ad2c-4d41b0f6f368.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
23-07-2017, 09:08 AM
RE: Zombies
"The Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies" and "I Survived A Zombie Apocalypse" are showing on cable right now. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
23-07-2017, 09:10 AM
(23-07-2017 09:08 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  "The Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies" and "I Survived A Zombie Apocalypse" are showing on cable right now. Drinking Beverage

I have not seen the Lederhosen Zombies. Laugh out load I'll check that out now Thumbsup Smile
23-07-2017, 09:39 AM
I don't need software.

Just show up in the morning after we've knocked off a bottle of high test the night before......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Have you seen "Wasting Away", it's a kind of zombie comedy (Shaun of the dead-esque) from the perspective of the zombie. I liked it, I think I watched it on Netflix a few years ago but I just checked and it's not there anymore.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
23-07-2017, 09:54 AM
(23-07-2017 09:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't need software.

Just show up in the morning after we've knocked off a bottle of high test the night before......

True Laugh out load I had a few nights in college when I may have woken up like this Tongue
23-07-2017, 09:56 AM
(23-07-2017 09:46 AM)unsapien Wrote:  Have you seen "Wasting Away", it's a kind of zombie comedy (Shaun of the dead-esque) from the perspective of the zombie. I liked it, I think I watched it on Netflix a few years ago but I just checked and it's not there anymore.

I haven't seen it--I loved Shaun of the Dead though, so I definitely will check it out. Yes
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-07-2017, 09:56 AM
JennyBee---are those first zombie pictures YOU?

Damn girl, you are so cute even as a zombie! Are those photoshopped or full costume including contact lenses?

That list would make me Shuffly Shufflington. Sounds about right.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
23-07-2017, 10:01 AM
(23-07-2017 09:56 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  JennyBee---are those first zombie pictures YOU?

Damn girl, you are so cute even as a zombie! Are those photoshopped or full costume including contact lenses?

Aw thank you Smile Yeah, those are all me. They're me in my regular clothes (I wish they had costumes-that would be ah-mazing! Tongue ) But what you do is upload a photo of yourself onto PhotoFunia and then you can add blood, guts, falling out eyeballs Hobo , a head bandage (like I have in my second pic), and zombie contacts from there.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-07-2017, 10:03 AM
(23-07-2017 09:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-07-2017 09:08 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  "The Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies" and "I Survived A Zombie Apocalypse" are showing on cable right now. Drinking Beverage

I have not seen the Lederhosen Zombies. Laugh out load I'll check that out now Thumbsup Smile

Boss Lady is the zombie zombie, she liked it. Facepalm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post