Poll: Now do you believe in zombies?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Zombies Are Real (PROOF)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2011, 07:10 PM

Zombies Are Real (PROOF)
In the bible, it does talk about zombies.

Zechariah 14:12
And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Zechariah 14:13
On that day they will be terrified, stricken by the LORD with great panic. They will fight their neighbors hand to hand.

Revelation 11:6
These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

Revelation 11:8
Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

Revelation 11:11
But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them.

Ezekiel 37:10
So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet–a vast army.

So for the Christians who say that they will never exist, that means you're against "God". How does it feel to be out-smarted by an agnostic teenager?

I'm not a Christian. I just do my research
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
27-10-2011, 07:44 PM
RE: Zombies Are Real (PROOF)
Apparently the writers of the bible were zombie fans. but you forgot one.

-ama makingthisshitup 02:44am
"And the lord spoke and said, hand me thine shotgun, thy zombies shalt find out the true meaning of being holy". And the lord rained down his vengence with great fury and head popping" The lord spoke and said" Oh great how the fuck will i get all thine brains off thy robes."

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
27-10-2011, 07:49 PM

RE: Zombies Are Real (PROOF)
(27-10-2011 07:44 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Apparently the writers of the bible were zombie fans. but you forgot one.

-ama makingthisshitup 02:44am
"And the lord spoke and said, hand me thine shotgun, thy zombies shalt find out the true meaning of being holy". And the lord rained down his vengence with great fury and head popping" The lord spoke and said" Oh great how the fuck will i get all thine brains off thy robes."

Best comment ever
Quote this message in a reply