Poll: Do you think zombies can ever happen?
This poll is closed.
Zombies Can Happen 50.00% 6 50.00%
Zombies Can't Happen 50.00% 6 50.00%
Total 12 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Zombies CAN happen!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Zombies CAN happen!
Most people think it is silly to think that zombies can ever happen. We have enough viruses out there that could make us turn into a blood lusting monster. All it has to take is a bite into a really bad piece of meat and the apocalypse starts. Do you think that zombies will ever happen ^^
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2011, 02:36 PM
RE: Zombies CAN happen!
If there was a virus that could turn people into zombies an outbreak would never happen. biting is a poor way to transfer a disease. cracked covers it pretty well link

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
25-10-2011, 03:41 PM
(25-10-2011 02:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  If there was a virus that could turn people into zombies an outbreak would never happen. biting is a poor way to transfer a disease. cracked covers it pretty well link

Just out of interest did you see the question and decide it was worthy of some serious research or have you already prepared for a zombie apocalypse Big Grin?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-10-2011, 04:29 PM
(25-10-2011 03:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just out of interest did you see the question and decide it was worthy of some serious research or have you already prepared for a zombie apocalypse Big Grin?

I've had a zombie contingency plan for years. I've had to tweak it here and there but I think it's pretty good. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
25-10-2011, 04:31 PM
(25-10-2011 04:29 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I've had a zombie contingency plan for years. I've had to tweak it here and there but I think it's pretty good. Big Grin

Sweet! If the zombies attack I'll jack the nearest car and drive up north of the border. You're now my official first port of call for surviving brain hungry zombies Big Grin!!!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
25-10-2011, 04:37 PM
(25-10-2011 04:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Sweet! If the zombies attack I'll jack the nearest car and drive up north of the border. You're now my official first port of call for surviving brain hungry zombies Big Grin!!!

You can drive? Brilliant that makes my plan a whole lot simpler. I was going to be running alot as I don't drive.

25-10-2011, 04:41 PM
(25-10-2011 04:37 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You can drive? Brilliant that makes my plan a whole lot simpler. I was going to be running alot as I don't drive.

Well, I don't have a license but I've had quite a few lessons and would be capable in an emergency.

Best
Worst
25-10-2011, 04:49 PM
(25-10-2011 04:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well, I don't have a license but I've had quite a few lessons and would be capable in an emergency.

I'd say that's good enough it's not like the police will pull you over.

Are you a fast runner? It always helps to have a meatsheild slower person distraction person to run with Tongue

25-10-2011, 04:55 PM
(25-10-2011 04:49 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I'd say that's good enough it's not like the police will pull you over.

Are you a fast runner? It always helps to have a meatsheild slower person distraction person to run with Tongue

I'm not the fastest but when you factor the car in then I might just beat you for speed Big Grin.

Best
Worst
25-10-2011, 05:00 PM
I live in a location where the winters are harsh enough to turn any zombie into a popsicle for easy head removal. During the summers, My house is easily defendable and I have a plethora of weapons. I look forward to it.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!