Poll: Do you think zombies can ever happen?
This poll is closed.
Zombies Can Happen 50.00% 6 50.00%
Zombies Can't Happen 50.00% 6 50.00%
Total 12 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Zombies CAN happen!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2011, 07:50 PM
RE: Zombies CAN happen!
It is plausible. But we must remember that not all zombies transfer via infection. Romero zombies for instance can transfer the "virus" through bite, but no matter how you dies you still became the walking dead. Because "there's no more room in hell" so it wouldn't matter if you were bit. Not to mention that if it were a combo of romero and the 28 days later outbreak style we'd be doomed. Those fuckers were not only fast but they transfer the virus through any wounds or body fluids.

I pity those who do not have a zombie contingency plan. I laugh at those who only have one. Every time I've moved one of the first things I do is come up with a zombie contingency plan. Then my plan b. Plan c is always the same. Kill and kill some more. Then die. Then become a zombie... then kill again. My friends do the same. It's like a right of passage.

I also have a Armageddon contingency plan, a nuclear fallout contingency plan, and a vampire plague contingency plan, and a sudden third world country contingency plan. If there are any other contingency plans you think I should have let me know. I will make one if it seems like it should require a contingency plan. Contingency plan.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2011, 05:13 AM
(25-10-2011 07:50 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It is plausible. But we must remember that not all zombies transfer via infection. Romero zombies for instance can transfer the "virus" through bite, but no matter how you dies you still became the walking dead. Because "there's no more room in hell" so it wouldn't matter if you were bit. Not to mention that if it were a combo of romero and the 28 days later outbreak style we'd be doomed. Those fuckers were not only fast but they transfer the virus through any wounds or body fluids.

I pity those who do not have a zombie contingency plan. I laugh at those who only have one. Every time I've moved one of the first things I do is come up with a zombie contingency plan. Then my plan b. Plan c is always the same. Kill and kill some more. Then die. Then become a zombie... then kill again. My friends do the same. It's like a right of passage.

I also have a Armageddon contingency plan, a nuclear fallout contingency plan, and a vampire plague contingency plan, and a sudden third world country contingency plan. If there are any other contingency plans you think I should have let me know. I will make one if it seems like it should require a contingency plan. Contingency plan.

You mean to say that you don't have a 'family member bitten by a werewolf' contingency plan? It's like you're not prepared for life at all Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
26-10-2011, 08:04 AM
I think the 28-days later style of zombie/infected are more plausible than reanimated dead flesh. A virus that attacks the brain and turns you into a raging bloodthirsty killing machine. Well, it seems more plausible to me on the surface. I have no clue how that might happen though.

I'm not really prepared for a zombie apocalypse... No guns, only a machete and a big WWII K-bar knife. And a rake. I'd probably put the hurricane shutters up on the house and settle into a plan of scavenging until I could get a personal garden growing. When the electricity goes out though, I'd be screwed because I wouldn't know how to get the water up from the natural aquifer... I've never build a hand-pump for drawing water before.
26-10-2011, 08:25 AM
I don't understand how werewolves could happen. Everything else makes sense to me on a biological level believe it or not.

Also machete is a great tool for zombie apocalypse. Never runs out of bullets.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
26-10-2011, 10:04 AM
In some way, some time or another, I think that the apocalypse will occur. Smile Whether it's by the ways of a virus, or by the ways of a plague warned by the Bible. I myself do not pay much care to the Bible, but Zombies, on the other hand, are an infatuation of mine. o:
26-10-2011, 10:14 AM

I am a firm believer in zombies. Obviously, like you said, there are so many diseases already. Who says that one of them, in the future, may be able to be transferred by biting. The people whom transfer the disease, may not be undead, but they make crave flesh, & other things that zombies crave. Everything that the movies reveal them as, may not be true, but I personally think that, in the future zombies will roam the earth. But, when the apocalypse happens, you should make sure to be fully armed. When I say that, I don't mean just guns. Make sure to have at least one handheld weapon. Guns are just too noisy. Honestly, I would love to have a machete, & a crossbow. PS. I'm a female. (:
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2011, 11:28 AM
calmyourtitsbro and itsferdinand,

read the rules BEFORE posting the same thing over and over again. Until your accounts get approved they will not show up on the forum. If you'd read the rules you would have known this and not made it a pain in the ass for me to have to delete a bunch of duplicate posts that only staff can see.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
26-10-2011, 05:38 PM
In theory guns would be the best option if you want minimum chance of being infected. Using a machete means you have to get in close increasing the chances of a bite or scratch. If however you are in it for the slaughter then a machete would be the best option.

Or if you're hardcore I'd suggest taking on the hordes with one hand tied behind your back while blindfolded, armed with no more than a spoon Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
26-10-2011, 06:15 PM
My zombie plan focuses almost exclusively on zombie rule #1: I try to keep in good cardio shape so I can out run them. You see, when the zombie apocalypse comes the first to to will be, for obvious reasons, the fatties.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
26-10-2011, 06:55 PM
(26-10-2011 06:15 PM)BnW Wrote:  My zombie plan focuses almost exclusively on zombie rule #1: I try to keep in good cardio shape so I can out run them. You see, when the zombie apocalypse comes the first to to will be, for obvious reasons, the fatties.

lol, love that movie.

[Image: zombieland,rules,list,live,by,rules,simp...7a83_h.jpg]
/hotlinked

Also- one thing that always bothers me about zombie flicks is that a bite can transfer the infection but usually not blood from combat. Sure a machete sounds like a great weapon on the surface, but think of all the infectious splatter... better wear goggles and cover your mouth.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post