Zombies wouldn't be all that cool..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Zombies wouldn't be all that cool..
So over the years I have believed that a zombie virus could outbreak and take over the world. The thing i hate is the idiots that say "oh yeah it wouldbe so cool!" No it wouldn't, let me go over to your house and eat your loved ones violently and see how you react... hmmm not so cool right. You would sht a brick if you saw a legit zombie eating the person you loved.Dodgy You wouldn't survive, you would last at the most a couple weeks. You have to think of the emotional stress of being surrounded by dead bodies, and if someone says i have no problem with that let me come slaughter everyone they loved and see how they feel now! Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2011, 10:01 AM

RE: Zombies wouldn't be all that cool..
(27-10-2011 09:44 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So over the years I have believed that a zombie virus could outbreak and take over the world. The thing i hate is the idiots that say "oh yeah it wouldbe so cool!" No it wouldn't, let me go over to your house and eat your loved ones violently and see how you react... hmmm not so cool right. You would sht a brick if you saw a legit zombie eating the person you loved.Dodgy You wouldn't survive, you would last at the most a couple weeks. You have to think of the emotional stress of being surrounded by dead bodies, and if someone says i have no problem with that let me come slaughter everyone they loved and see how they feel now! Angry

Hmf. Bitch, I look forward to it.
I hide all of my anger & frustrations inside, looking for a time when I can do something about it all.
Beating the fuck out of something, anything, would make my life better.
I agree, yes I don't want my family hurt, but I doubt they could give a shit less about me.
It's whatever.
But, I cannot wait until zombies roam the earth, dining on the bodies of all of the fuckfaces that have messed with me.
Machete-Check.
Dignity-Check.
Ready to kick some ass?-Fuck yes.
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2011, 10:03 AM
(27-10-2011 10:01 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(27-10-2011 09:44 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So over the years I have believed that a zombie virus could outbreak and take over the world. The thing i hate is the idiots that say "oh yeah it wouldbe so cool!" No it wouldn't, let me go over to your house and eat your loved ones violently and see how you react... hmmm not so cool right. You would sht a brick if you saw a legit zombie eating the person you loved.Dodgy You wouldn't survive, you would last at the most a couple weeks. You have to think of the emotional stress of being surrounded by dead bodies, and if someone says i have no problem with that let me come slaughter everyone they loved and see how they feel now! Angry

Hmf. Bitch, I look forward to it.
I hide all of my anger & frustrations inside, looking for a time when I can do something about it all.
Beating the fuck out of something, anything, would make my life better.
I agree, yes I don't want my family hurt, but I doubt they could give a shit less about me.
It's whatever.
But, I cannot wait until zombies roam the earth, dining on the bodies of all of the fuckfaces that have messed with me.
Machete-Check.
Dignity-Check.
Ready to kick some ass?-Fuck yes.

You do realize that a machete doesn't chop off heads like that -_- lol. They would be very unrealiable, i would go with a blunt weapon... you dont have to sharpen it and it gets the job done.
27-10-2011, 10:07 AM

(27-10-2011 10:03 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  [You do realize that a machete doesn't chop off heads like that -_- lol. They would be very unrealiable, i would go with a blunt weapon... you dont have to sharpen it and it gets the job done.

As long as it isn't something that is going to run out of ammo, I'd be happy.
Anything that I would be able to use, to beat the fuck out of someone, would make my day.
27-10-2011, 10:07 AM

I admit it probably wouldn't be as fun as a video game; there most likely would be a lot of emotional stress towards your loved ones and their survival, along with taking care of yourself.
But thinking of it in ways of it being a video game make it sound enjoyable! Endless lives. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2011, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 12:10 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
If zombies are as slow and cumbersome as they are in most movies, I am pretty sure I can take them.

1 Tank > 1 billion zombies

You could also make a suit that is human bite-proof, which would be quite easy considering how weak the human jaw is and how dull our teeth are.
Maybe a couple basic swords for offense.

Heck, you could use this,

27-10-2011, 11:55 AM

Doesnt exactly look like a fun day out...

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-10-2011, 01:26 PM

(27-10-2011 10:07 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  I admit it probably wouldn't be as fun as a video game; there most likely would be a lot of emotional stress towards your loved ones and their survival, along with taking care of yourself.
But thinking of it in ways of it being a video game make it sound enjoyable! Endless lives. Big Grin

I honestly, just want a time where I can beat the crap out of something to relieve my frustrations. It just would be amazing.
Think about it, if you were pissed off for a long time & wanted to relieve it, wouldn't you want to just beat the shit out of something?
I would.
27-10-2011, 03:05 PM
The whole 'tribal survival' aspect of it looks appealing to those with a pension for violence -or those who wish to let their rage go unrestrained-.. *cough*... <.<... >.>... ^.^
Oh and a machete would work, but you'd be cleaving, not slicing. I would prefer an aluminium bat over a golok or kukri though, because of the -previously stated- lack of maintenance required, longer reach, how common the item is in society and the damage per swing as opposed to a machete.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
27-10-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm a huge zombie fan and the post-apocalyptic world overrun with zombies does seem somewhat cool. Living the dream/nightmare would be totally different. Just think about the following things (excluding the slaughter of billions):

-The industry would come to a halt, no more production. Ok, you can steal stuff from former humans, but it'll decay over time, decreasing its effectivity. Medication will be useless in a matter of years.

-Food production: farmland is kind of hard to protect and it will be hard to secure those areas. Canned food only lasts for so long...

-Electricity, running (warm) water... all gone. You might use generators for a while, but all that precious gas will soon be gone.

-Roving bands, absence of law: Calmyoutitsbro will surely be gang-raped and there won't be anyone coming to help. Big Grin

-Can a zombie virus be transmitted to birds? or insects? Nothing well be safe in that case.

-I missed a lot of things, feel free to add some.

... It actually looks pretty shitty if you think about it. It might be fun in a 90-min zombie flick, but the hardships will be hard to bear for those that are used to Western comfort.

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)