Zombies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Zombies
There's a movie called Zombie Honeymoon I just found over the weekend. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it yet. I haven't watched it yet, but wow talk about zombieing the fuck out of everything Laugh out load So yes, I will watch it. Because romance and zombies. Also, I have some Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey Almond Milk Ice Cream. So, yeah that's my own personal romance for the evening Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Ever seen Warm Bodies, Jenny? It's a zombie love story. I also enjoyed Fido. (Not sure if they were already mentioned in the thread.)

I remember when the previous season of Walking Dead started I made a dip that was in the shape of a brain. (Yes, I have a brain mold.) I also made bloody zombie fingers (finger-shaped pigs in blankets with sauce on the ends and onion "fingernails") and other zombie-inspired snacks.

Wyrmwood was pretty good, too. I like the smartass characters in that one.

If only I could plot... I have too many ideas for zombie stories!
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
13-08-2017, 08:37 PM
(13-08-2017 08:28 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Ever seen Warm Bodies, Jenny? It's a zombie love story. I also enjoyed Fido. (Not sure if they were already mentioned in the thread.)

I remember when the previous season of Walking Dead started I made a dip that was in the shape of a brain. (Yes, I have a brain mold.) I also made bloody zombie fingers (finger-shaped pigs in blankets with sauce on the ends and onion "fingernails") and other zombie-inspired snacks.

Wyrmwood was pretty good, too. I like the smartass characters in that one.

If only I could plot... I have too many ideas for zombie stories!

Yes, I've seen Fido and Warm Bodies.

I wish i could've come to your WD party. How cool! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-08-2017, 08:40 PM
Warm Bodies was a very clever take on the genre. Enjoyed it.
[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
14-08-2017, 07:42 PM
One month til Fear The WD comes back then one month after that til WD. Smile Heart

[Image: 7d1759a117cbbfe217e8d5dce92641bc--lord-s...design.jpg]
14-08-2017, 07:43 PM
[Image: Zombies-Wrost-Nightmare-Funny-Clipart.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
14-08-2017, 08:14 PM
(14-08-2017 07:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: Zombies-Wrost-Nightmare-Funny-Clipart.jpg]
Does that count Liv and Natalie on iZombie? Because if so, I have some issues I need to work through!
14-08-2017, 08:18 PM
(14-08-2017 08:14 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 07:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: Zombies-Wrost-Nightmare-Funny-Clipart.jpg]
Does that count Liv and Natalie on iZombie? Because if so, I have some issues I need to work through!

Well, if there was a Jason Statham zombie, I can't say I wouldn't be all over that Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-08-2017, 11:40 PM
For whatever reason I never got into the whole zombie craze. I guess because I knew it was bullshit as DEAD PEOPLE DONT COME BACK TO LIFE.
One disturbing thing I always found were the number of gun enthusiasts who bought gun shots for a zombie apocalypse - hell even manufacturers like Hornady ammunition was making a line of ZombieMax cartridges sold specifically for engaging zombies. Please don't buy weapons to act out asinine fantises. Thanks

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
16-08-2017, 10:53 AM
First, I don't think anyone in this thread is saying zombies even could be real. Nor do I hope this turns into yet another gun thread. Because, holy shit, is it that hard to have one thread not about guns or politics?

For me I started off getting creeped out by zombies as a kid. I knew dead meant deaf. Even was in the morgue a few times. (My mother was on the nursing staff and sometimes I'd meet her downstairs.) I had this weird idea that if I watched them I'd lose the creepy feeling.

But to be fair, I like vampire stories (not Twilight), werewolves, and so on. And I don't know think any of those are real.