Zombies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2017, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2017 11:27 AM by jennybee.)
RE: Zombies
(16-08-2017 10:53 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  First, I don't think anyone in this thread is saying zombies even could be real. Nor do I hope this turns into yet another gun thread. Because, holy shit, is it that hard to have one thread not about guns or politics?

For me I started off getting creeped out by zombies as a kid. I knew dead meant deaf. Even was in the morgue a few times. (My mother was on the nursing staff and sometimes I'd meet her downstairs.) I had this weird idea that if I watched them I'd lose the creepy feeling.

But to be fair, I like vampire stories (not Twilight), werewolves, and so on. And I don't know think any of those are real.

I view zombies (or any mythological tv show, movie, or book-etc.,) as a form of escapism. While a zombie apocalypse would be cool Tongue Wink I certainly don't spend my time planning for it. Besides, guns aren't really suitable for killing zombies anyway as noise only attracts more, duh Tongue . You need a good melee weapon like a ninja forearm machete Drinking Beverage

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Exactly. Got to be quiet and something that doesn't need rounds, gasoline, or batteries. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
02-10-2017, 10:03 AM
[Image: ede77475793e40ad8e6e3ed6b756c35f--airles...rvival.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
02-10-2017, 10:03 AM
[Image: how-to-survive-zombie-apocalypse_o_1018124.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-10-2017, 11:02 AM
I changed out Aliza's peacock for my zombie selfie avatar for EK's Shenanigans Thread 'cause zombies Tongue . The beecock has done flown away. Also, somehow the beecock doesn't sound quite right especially coming from a female Laugh out load

02-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Only thing better than a zombie, is a zombie pirate! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
02-10-2017, 12:54 PM
(02-10-2017 12:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Only thing better than a zombie, is a zombie pirate! Tongue

I was also thinking of going as a Zombie Snow White Tongue but Wed. Addams won out poll-wise. Wink

02-10-2017, 01:28 PM
(02-10-2017 10:03 AM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: how-to-survive-zombie-apocalypse_o_1018124.jpg]

Also, can I just say that bottom pic of Jason Statham in a pair of shades Drooling Holy yum! Tongue Heart

02-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Zombies
When I think of "zombie" and "sexy" (which isn't often) I don't think Mr Statham. I think Rose McIver from iZombie or Bianca Bradey who played Brooke on Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead.

Brooke was yummy and was a tough cookie.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post