Zoophiles march on Berlin to demand equal rights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Zoophiles march on Berlin to demand equal rights
(28-05-2013 07:40 PM)BryanS Wrote:  Personally, I don't care what these freaks do on their own time. But if there is going to be a law restricting the practice of screwing animals, I think we should at least have some fun with it. For instance, we could carve out an exception on the ban for porcupines (make sure that said porcupines do not have their needles removed and that the animals are in no way drugged or incapacitated in preparation for the dirty deed).

Non-domesticated carnivores weighing over 200 lbs will still be legal. Drugging or restraining them however is a class A felony. Have at it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-05-2013, 05:59 PM
(28-05-2013 07:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Non-domesticated carnivores weighing over 200 lbs will still be legal. Drugging or restraining them however is a class A felony. Have at it.

Grizzly bear glory hole! Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
29-05-2013, 06:09 PM
I understand that geting some "beaver" can be quite dangerous as well.

(see Darwin Awards thread)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Eeeewww

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

29-05-2013, 06:47 PM
(29-05-2013 06:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I understand that geting some "beaver" can be quite dangerous as well.

(see Darwin Awards thread)

It would be fitting justice for one of these guys who tried to schtup a beaver for the animal to wheel around and bite his pecker.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
29-05-2013, 06:47 PM
You know, this is what every neocon predicted that gay marriage would lead to.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
29-05-2013, 06:54 PM
(29-05-2013 06:47 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  You know, this is what every neocon predicted that gay marriage would lead to.

Yeah, except this predated the gay marriage debate by a few decades and is a protest to prevent legislators from making it illegal.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-09-2013, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 05:19 PM by TSG.)
Ugh, I'm gonna hate myself for posting here. I'm also going to hate myself for the following question: What exactly is the big deal with bestiality? I don't see why everyone says that it's so immoral. Don't get me wrong, it disgusts me greatly, but who am I to tell these people what they can and can't copulate? I mean, I find this issue to be like gay rights; why is everyone making such a big deal about it?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
23-09-2013, 05:28 PM
(23-09-2013 05:14 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Ugh, I'm gonna hate myself for posting here. I'm also going to hate myself for the following question: What exactly is the big deal with bestiality? I don't see why everyone says that it's so immoral. Don't get me wrong, it disgusts me greatly, but who am I to tell these people what they can and can't copulate? I mean, I find this issue to be like gay rights; why is everyone making such a big deal about it?

The difference is simple. Homosexuality/heterosexuality are both about Consensual relationships. Animals and children are unable to give Informed Consent by definition.

[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-09-2013, 05:49 PM
(23-09-2013 05:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 05:14 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Ugh, I'm gonna hate myself for posting here. I'm also going to hate myself for the following question: What exactly is the big deal with bestiality? I don't see why everyone says that it's so immoral. Don't get me wrong, it disgusts me greatly, but who am I to tell these people what they can and can't copulate? I mean, I find this issue to be like gay rights; why is everyone making such a big deal about it?

The difference is simple. Homosexuality/heterosexuality are both about Consensual relationships. Animals and children are unable to give Informed Consent by definition.

This also seems like an argument against that point of view. Animals can't give consent, right? So they aren't smart enough? If they aren't sentient, they probably couldn't care less what happens to them.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]