a Family Dollar store manager kicks out customer for wearing awesome ninja cosplay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2016, 04:44 PM
a Family Dollar store manager kicks out customer for wearing awesome ninja cosplay
May Allah hayulp this weerrrld.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/gary-woman-b...b/1454253/

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: a Family Dollar store manager kicks out customer for wearing awesome ninja cosplay
In Florida there was a woman who thought she should be able to have her driver's license picture taken with her entire face covered but sense won and she had to show her face id she wanted a license. I don't blame them for running a person totally covered from head to foot out of the store. I wouldn't want her in my store either. But she didn't even show us herself, shame?
07-08-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: a Family Dollar store manager kicks out customer for wearing awesome ninja cosplay
(03-08-2016 04:49 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  In Florida there was a woman who thought she should be able to have her driver's license picture taken with her entire face covered but sense won and she had to show her face id she wanted a license. I don't blame them for running a person totally covered from head to foot out of the store. I wouldn't want her in my store either. But she didn't even show us herself, shame?

I do

Those are not equivalent things

[Image: giphy.gif]
07-08-2016, 05:29 PM
wearing awesome ninja cosplay
My old stomping grounds.
As the manager said, it's a high crime area. I've seen some stores where they have a notice at the entrance stating they won't allow anyone in if their face is covered. Mostly this is around Halloween time.

That said, this woman seemed to be at the checkout and was clearly not about to rob anyone.
08-08-2016, 07:20 AM
Perhaps one of you can translate for me but I got the impression that in that neck of the woods ...

"Have a blessed day" meant "Fuck off outa here!"

Huh

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-08-2016, 07:37 AM
(08-08-2016 07:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  "Have a blessed day" meant "Fuck off outa here!"

I'm trying to think of an alternative to "Have a blessed day" that is either obviously unchristian, satanic, pagan or secular. It bugs me that they can assume that you are a Christian and not be corrected. It's on a par with assuming that everyone you speak to is heterosexual.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
08-08-2016, 07:46 AM
(08-08-2016 07:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Perhaps one of you can translate for me but I got the impression that in that neck of the woods ...

"Have a blessed day" meant "Fuck off outa here!"

Huh

Ah, I see you are familiar with Southernese.

That’s nice = Fuck you
Isn’t that precious = What are you? An imbecile?
She is dressed like a $10 Memphis whore, God love her.
Bless your cotton-picking heart, you really have no idea how this works, do you?
God love him, he’s a little slow on the uptake.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
08-08-2016, 09:25 PM
As someone in the business of security I'm with the manager on this.
That lady can have a blessed day.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-08-2016, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2016 02:11 AM by Mathilda.)
I suppose a secular reply to 'Have a blessed day' would be:

"... and you too have a fortuitous day."

That could really annoy the Christians.
09-08-2016, 02:23 AM
(09-08-2016 02:07 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I suppose a secular reply to 'Have a blessed day' would be:

"... and you too have a fortuitous day."

That could really annoy the Christians.

So could "fuck of you religious nutjob cunt"

[Image: oscar.png]