a coworker committed suicide.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2015, 03:33 PM
a coworker committed suicide.
I'm a little in shock right now. She was a strange girl and I knew she was struggling with mental illness and was on a lot of meds. She seriously needed help and didn't need to be stripping. She thought she was engaged to little Wayne. And that another girl was stolking her. Thought she was taking money from her for coming into work. And apparently she was best friends with Nikki maunaj.

I don't understand where her parents were, she was a young girl of just 21. We did what we could for her and the week she was there she would get dressed and go to her for about 5 mins and come back. We suspected she was doing drugs but our boss couldn't anything solid on it.

I feel so terrible and like there was more I might could have done. Her poor family.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: a coworker committed suicide.
Hug So sorry to hear this. I'm sorry for your loss.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-12-2015, 03:39 PM
suicide fucks girly up.

“The absurd man will not commit suicide; he wants to live, without relinquishing any of his certainty, without a future, without hope, without illusions … and without resignation either. He stares at death with passionate attention and this fascination liberates him. He experiences the “divine irresponsibility” of the condemned man.” - Sartre

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-12-2015, 03:48 PM
I'm so sorry, that's very sad. The holidays are particularly hard on emotionally stress people. My condolences.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
20-12-2015, 04:04 PM
21? Too young and such a waste. In my profession drummers have the highest rate of suicide. I lost 7 friends to it over 30 years.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Hug
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
20-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Sorry to read this. Suicide sucks. Shame she couldn't get help.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
20-12-2015, 04:58 PM
I do have a feeling we will be questioned by the police though. From my understanding there is a guy that several dancers dated and we all know of him was seen with her several times and he is bad news. we helped another girl get away from him and she went back to the state she moved here from. That's really all I know not even sure if he is involved.

I know such a waste she really was a sweet girl just a few wires in her head wasn't connecting. I wish there had been someone close enough to her to help her. She wouldn't let many people in.
20-12-2015, 05:01 PM
First off ----- NONE of this is your fault......

You didn't do anything wrong -- and you didn't NOT do something that would have made a difference, and if you've got half the brain I think you do - you'll pay attention here.......

When somebody kills themselves - their problems are done -- and they just made a whole bunch for everyone else.......

You're right to feel bad for her -- and we'd worry about you if you didn't.

BUT --- any mad, bad, sad, or just plain pissed -- goes on HER..... Nobody else........

Hers was a selfish demand. You don't need to, and nor should you pay for it........

It's fine to feel bad for her -- it's wrong -- just outright wrong - to take any ownership of her crap.........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Hard watching someone go down that road. And when it happens, through hindsight bias it always feels like you should have seen the signs. My brigade has lost more to suicide than to combat over the last decade.

'Murican Canadian