a coworker committed suicide.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: a coworker committed suicide.
Thanks everyone. Sadly we had our Christmas party tonight and the girl that takes care of the girls being there called her because she didn't know what happened. She got ahold of family and it was just sad. They had presents for her and everything.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2015, 05:29 PM
My sincere sympathies my best friend self terminated in July of this year ironically he was a clergyman which made it kinda strange. Depending on your relationship with this person its gonna take some time to work through. I miss my friend dreadfully and keep thinking about him. The one thing I would say is that its gonna take time and don't be surprised to find yourself thinking some pretty bizarre shit.
24-12-2015, 10:03 PM
(20-12-2015 04:58 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I do have a feeling we will be questioned by the police though. From my understanding there is a guy that several dancers dated and we all know of him was seen with her several times and he is bad news.

I worked in a brothel in Germany many years ago as a security guard and I learned to fucking HATE that exact guy. We had three or four of them over the short time I lived and worked there and they were all the same, abusive, manipulative, selfish, and just plain scum. I've seen them push girls to the brink of suicide and I despise them.

Goddamnit that pisses me off.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.