a few small silver linings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 12:01 PM
a few small silver linings
Julian Assange and other paranoid conspiranuts have to shut the fuck up with all of the "The System is Rigged" bullshit.

...okay. One silver lining.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
09-11-2016, 01:02 PM
RE: a few small silver linings
Maybe they were right..........

It just depends who did the rigging....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
09-11-2016, 01:09 PM
I feel like this election was stolen in a way but not exactly by rigging anything, it was loaded deck from the beginning. We should've nominated Bernie Sanders, we should've focused more on Trump's poor policy proposals instead of his temperment, we should've, could've and would've many many things.

The only other silver lining I can think of is that the right will get what they wanted, they won't like it, they will miss Obama really badly and maybe all those repubs that were elected last night will reach across the aisle and work with the progressives, if they don't they're just helping Trump destroy us. I just hope against hope they are better than that.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
10-11-2016, 03:49 AM
(09-11-2016 01:09 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I feel like this election was stolen in a way but not exactly by rigging anything, it was loaded deck from the beginning. We should've nominated Bernie Sanders, we should've focused more on Trump's poor policy proposals instead of his temperment, we should've, could've and would've many many things.

The only other silver lining I can think of is that the right will get what they wanted, they won't like it, they will miss Obama really badly and maybe all those repubs that were elected last night will reach across the aisle and work with the progressives, if they don't they're just helping Trump destroy us. I just hope against hope they are better than that.

And - perhaps strategic withholding of damning information isn't such a good idea.....

If the ( D )s had put out those damning videos of Trump talking about his abuse of women - IN THE PRIMARIES -- it's very likely he'd have never gotten the nomination.....

But noooooooo......

Sleazebag politics turned around and bit 'em in the ass.....

I've no sympathy....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-11-2016, 05:18 AM
Uh..... do we really need another new thread about the pros and cons of the US election? There is a whole other world out there beyond the CONUS borders you know.

—Or maybe the US citizenry doesn't know? No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.