a thought on Ted Cruz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: a thought on Ted Cruz
(15-04-2015 12:29 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 12:23 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Its funny looking at the polls. Jeb Bush isnt leading the republican vs. republican polls, but when put up against the democratic frontrunner, he has the highest % than the other republican candidates. Weird. I think people in the middle are more likely to vote Jeb, and he will win the nomination, maybe even the presidency.

That's literally where Mitt Romney was the entire primary cycle last time. He was consistently though never above 30-33% percent for republicans and every person got their hot minute where they jumped above him in those polls but Romney was always the highest in a general election poll and all he did was stay the course.

I just don't think it will fly as easily for Jeb because of who he is. There will be far too much backlash against him.
Good points. I think it will come down to the political climate at the time. If Obama's ratings are in the tank, that could be bad for the Democrat. Seems to swing like that after a two term president. Dems don't usually do multiple presidents in a row.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: a thought on Ted Cruz
I was wondering how one could use the words "thought" and "Ted Cruz" in a sentence.

Appreciate the demonstration.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply