absolute morals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: absolute morals
(05-07-2013 03:55 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 02:11 PM)absols Wrote:  why did u deform my clear sentences and quoted me since u dont appreciate my style

which show how the point i was making is true

u see else presence but all what u want to do is to destroy that fact

it is not english so it worths nothing

when it is not about the words but about else present saying smthg

when also the topic present is morality, so what r u doing here

Well, I wanted to read what you said, I just can't understand your english.

I didn't mean to convey anything against you as a person, I was just wondering if english is your first language! Huh

Even now I don't know whether you are speaking about me, or if you're just posting another comment.

blablabla forcing my different sections to one paragraph while cuting a part of to make it more sound as if it is written by a troll, show the reality of the troll being u

and when u cant understand smthg how would u want to read it ??? which show the lie and the hypocrite will that insist to break what i post
but mostly u show the lack of being to any of ur claims

but still the thread is about morality and all what u keep on saying has no relation at all with, so how r u still here ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 04:44 PM
(05-07-2013 04:30 PM)absols Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 03:55 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Well, I wanted to read what you said, I just can't understand your english.

I didn't mean to convey anything against you as a person, I was just wondering if english is your first language! Huh

Even now I don't know whether you are speaking about me, or if you're just posting another comment.

blablabla forcing my different sections to one paragraph while cuting a part of to make it more sound as if it is written by a troll, show the reality of the troll being u

and when u cant understand smthg how would u want to read it ??? which show the lie and the hypocrite will that insist to break what i post

but still the thread is about morality and all what u keep on saying has no relation at all with, so how r u still here ?

Dude... chill out, nobody called you a troll. The simple fact is that the way you write is hard to understand, it sounds like you're using google translate or something Blink

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
05-07-2013, 06:23 PM
(05-07-2013 10:59 AM)absols Wrote:  the issue of morality is what everyone dont seem to mean it really

that is why it becomes subjective

acting morally is representing else present right

morality is the value of present conscious which needs recognitions since it is never physical while always the superior present fact since it is mainly a free stand by itself

that is why i guess noone sees how the issue occur

existence is about what is present still, so when meaning morality without pointing else present rights then it becomes about oneself presence so will which is of course subjective end since anyone is free so always absolute different reality of another will

that is why to me it is crucial to separate self from objective ground, even though they both exist and belong to same essence, the differenciation is more essential than anything else

actually bc it is the same essence one must recognize else existence too being present

I absolutely have no idea what any of this means.

You may as well have said "Pebbles flying paper sublimed checkers taped glass divided by chalk equals freedom."

I would literally have to ask you what each combination of words mean.

I think in the first two lines you are saying morality is subjective. - I agree
I'm not sure what "representing else present" is
I think in the next part you are saying that morality is the conscious consideration of the consequences of our actions... ok I'm hoping you meant something like that.

You lost me on rest of it.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
05-07-2013, 06:34 PM
(05-07-2013 04:44 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 04:30 PM)absols Wrote:  blablabla forcing my different sections to one paragraph while cuting a part of to make it more sound as if it is written by a troll, show the reality of the troll being u

Dude... chill out, nobody called you a troll. The simple fact is that the way you write is hard to understand, it sounds like you're using google translate or something Blink

I think he might be trying to communicate actually, let him speak.
[+] 1 user Likes UndercoverAtheist's post
05-07-2013, 07:38 PM
no

my idea introduce simply the notion of else rights

when i post in any general topic that do not concern anything particularly nor do i point anyone negatively, is nt there where free expression is an absolute right or not???

u r saying not, as if it is u so the others that possess the right to understand what anyone might say

so it proves how u dont have the basic notion of morals, in meaning to violate else rights for urself present pretense being the exclusive one

that is why u dont have the basic sense to respect how another is not to justify himself expressions or found a way to compromise with urs or to convince u about anything

u r claiming being atheists while obviously u reason as fundamental religious ones do

u obviously has no sense of being an individual when forums are meant exclusively for indvidiuals responsable exchange of free expressions about anything

when u dislike others words forums are what provide the space that confirm the definitive distance with everyone else, so u can just write watever u want without having to mention what another said

forums are the perfect space for free communications rights in the absence of reality between different posters or subjective perspective of others sights
so the only reason of communication become free then it cant b but through positive ways

freedom, so leanin on nothing to get forward is possible only in positive means

while positive means can b always objective

so u can bring a dozen to support ur claim about my posts here the fact still remain the same

u have no right to violate my right to post and deform my words nor that u have any right to post anything that has no relation with morality

what is funny is ur excuses that are clear lies

how wat others post is ur business when the topic concern everybody and everything so never u and what others agree upon
the more u show how what u seek is some agreement with others about everything the more it is clear that u dont mean but urself above everything rights
05-07-2013, 07:50 PM
All we are really looking for is clarity.

Do you understand what this means ? -................................. "The blue bonnet sings carefully along the objective."
Do you understand what I'm trying to communicate to you when I write this sentence. ^

You are not effectively communicating with us.
We don't understand in much the same way you don't understand the above sentence. ^

Unless of course, you're doing it on purpose.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
05-07-2013, 08:03 PM
not a single comma or period... impressive

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
05-07-2013, 08:12 PM
I am pretty sure he has something to say, and he is using google translate or some such program.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-07-2013, 08:14 PM
And upon further examination, I don't think I like what he is saying in recent posts. The original one I am not so sure about.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-07-2013, 08:24 PM
I have personal absolute morals, I also have culturally based morals....I dont think there are any mankind wide set morals no.