abusive priest visits home of mine and my religious mother-in-law...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: abusive priest visits home of mine and my religious mother-in-law...
(29-03-2015 09:17 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  Is he using the biblical bs that the father is the head of the household and that everyone must obey him? Religion does not supercede the law of the land. When my mother cooked for church functions, the food was donated. That's usually the way it works. But it can certainly add up.

actually he said that's stated in the Ukriane's constitution (that father is he head of the household and that everyone must obey him). Which isn't true, I checked. Straight lie there. But seems like my stepmother did not perceive this information at all when I told her. She just said, "well, that is correct though, a father is a head of a household indeed". Adding that the priest must've had a reason to be that rude to me, the priest probably wanted to awaken me :O
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2015, 02:29 PM
(30-03-2015 01:05 AM)Stimbo Wrote:  
(18-03-2015 02:55 PM)fairness21 Wrote:  I managed to say that that was a visitation in my home. But he said the home was not mine, but my dad's. I have no right to decide anything in the house. 

Then he's a disingenuous idiot. It may be your father's house, but it's your home. The only one who has no right to decide what goes on there is this turbulent priest.

looks like priests in Ukraine feel like that can do all and everywhere... Abusing and lying for the benefit of his church is fine to this priest and Christians overall in here... I'll be trying to sway at least some ppl in the local community here that the priest is horrible
31-03-2015, 05:42 PM
(31-03-2015 02:21 PM)fairness21 Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 09:17 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  Is he using the biblical bs that the father is the head of the household and that everyone must obey him? Religion does not supercede the law of the land. When my mother cooked for church functions, the food was donated. That's usually the way it works. But it can certainly add up.

actually he said that's stated in the Ukriane's constitution (that father is he head of the household and that everyone must obey him). Which isn't true, I checked. Straight lie there. But seems like my stepmother did not perceive this information at all when I told her. She just said, "well, that is correct though, a father is a head of a household indeed". Adding that the priest must've had a reason to be that rude to me, the priest probably wanted to awaken me :O

I take it that you haven't yet told him to go fuck himself? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Report him to the Diocese that he reports to. He is abusing his role as a priest.

Be true to yourself. Heart
01-04-2015, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 12:30 PM by Deidre32.)
lol deleted my comment.

it was...inappropriate. Blush

Be true to yourself. Heart
02-04-2015, 07:11 AM
Have you thought about installing a lock on your bedroom door and locking him out? Put on your headphones and let the music drown out his bullshit.

I am still learning. --Michelangelo, age 87
02-04-2015, 01:08 PM
I think you need to educate your father is how this priest is overstepping his bounds. If he refuses to listen it's probably because he doesn't want to upset his wife. You could possibly give him an ultimatum. Are you in the position of forcing the sale of the house, since you are on the deed? Not that you would do it, but plant the seed.
05-04-2015, 02:53 PM
(31-03-2015 05:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-03-2015 02:21 PM)fairness21 Wrote:  actually he said that's stated in the Ukriane's constitution (that father is he head of the household and that everyone must obey him). Which isn't true, I checked. Straight lie there. But seems like my stepmother did not perceive this information at all when I told her. She just said, "well, that is correct though, a father is a head of a household indeed". Adding that the priest must've had a reason to be that rude to me, the priest probably wanted to awaken me :O

I take it that you haven't yet told him to go fuck himself? Consider

No, the priest seems to have a great authority in the community. These religious intolerant ppl over here are likely to use a me telling the priest to go fuck himself gainst me. That's why I do not yet say these things...
05-04-2015, 02:55 PM
(01-04-2015 12:11 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Report him to the Diocese that he reports to. He is abusing his role as a priest.

Thanks a lot, I'll see what I can do on this...
05-04-2015, 03:01 PM
(02-04-2015 07:11 AM)ComradeBunny Wrote:  Have you thought about installing a lock on your bedroom door and locking him out? Put on your headphones and let the music drown out his bullshit.

I'm afraid this would be used as a great blasphemy, would do more wrong... Thanks for the comment...