abusive priest visits home of mine and my religious mother-in-law...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: abusive priest visits home of mine and my religious mother-in-law...
(02-04-2015 01:08 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  I think you need to educate your father is how this priest is overstepping his bounds. If he refuses to listen it's probably because he doesn't want to upset his wife. You could possibly give him an ultimatum. Are you in the position of forcing the sale of the house, since you are on the deed? Not that you would do it, but plant the seed.

I'll be speaking to my father periodically to keep educating about what you said... An old father of mine is not capable of a great change, such as selling the house and moving to another place, a Soviet unpractical person like he is... I'll just be educating...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: abusive priest visits home of mine and my religious mother-in-law...
(17-03-2015 02:00 PM)fairness21 Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 03:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Tell him you're in love with him, and want to take him to bed. Tongue

I might've said that in another country. In Ukraine, for a phrase like that you will be very much publicly condemned, 10 times more severely than say in the US, it seems to me... With all the consequences..

Then tell the priest that if he doesn't leave you alone, you'll go to the authorities and tell them he made lewd advances toward you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Desert Diva's post