accidental role playing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2016, 11:40 AM
accidental role playing
Have you ever had an online conversation turn into an accidental role play session? I swear I was online for a short conversation with some random person on facebook and at a certain point we stopped normal talking and I swear we were rolplaying with me acting a sort of quizi secretary/representative of the grim reaper and the other person as a normal person that was bargaining for when they wanted/how they wanted to shuffle off the mortal coil... I now weird right but I swear it was a normal conversation till then.. whats your thoughts on this.. btw we both were having fun it would seem dispit not knowing each other..

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2016, 09:18 AM
RE: accidental role playing
(15-04-2016 11:40 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  Have you ever had an online conversation turn into an accidental role play session? I swear I was online for a short conversation with some random person on facebook and at a certain point we stopped normal talking and I swear we were rolplaying with me acting a sort of quizi secretary/representative of the grim reaper and the other person as a normal person that was bargaining for when they wanted/how they wanted to shuffle off the mortal coil... I now weird right but I swear it was a normal conversation till then.. whats your thoughts on this.. btw we both were having fun it would seem dispit not knowing each other..

happens a lot online lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply