after Nepal earthquake, Christian Missionaries were shamelessly selling jebus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: after Nepal earthquake, Christian Missionaries were shamelessly selling jebus
This shit makes my blood boil! When Christians say stuff like that, do not hear how sleazy they sound?!!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 08:16 AM
RE: after Nepal earthquake, Christian Missionaries were shamelessly selling jebus
(27-04-2015 05:56 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  This shit makes my blood boil! When Christians say stuff like that, do not hear how sleazy they sound?!!

I wonder how much they'll cry that their being persecuted when they get hit by one and people from everyone other religion says it happened because they were not in the "right" religion
27-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Ugh, we had a local story in Oklahoma about a teenager marking her one year anniversary since surviving a skydiving accident when her parachute failed to deploy.

Teen marks her miraculous survival one year after she plunged 3,500 feet when her parachute malfunctioned during skydive

They actually had video of a pastor at a church proudly proclaiming what a miracle from god it was.
Really? Do you think the parachute opening would have been a better way to demonstrate his alleged power? Facepalm

From the article -"She suffered a major fracture in her liver, broke her pelvis, shoulder blade, several ribs, a lumbar vertebra in her lower spine and a tooth. She also suffered a traumatic brain injury."

Awesome, praise Jeebus gloryhole hallelujah.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
27-04-2015, 08:44 AM
(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 05:56 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  This shit makes my blood boil! When Christians say stuff like that, do not hear how sleazy they sound?!!

I wonder how much they'll cry that their being persecuted when they get hit by one and people from everyone other religion says it happened because they were not in the "right" religion

It won't matter, god'll "save" all the right people. Dodgy

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
27-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Some years ago, I posted something about a guy who was in hospital and had like 4 major operations. When he finally left hospital, who did he credit? Dog.
[+] 1 user Likes jockmcdock's post
27-04-2015, 10:12 AM
(27-04-2015 08:54 AM)jockmcdock Wrote:  Some years ago, I posted something about a guy who was in hospital and had like 4 major operations. When he finally left hospital, who did he credit? Dog.

Yeah - you KNOW those doctors had nothing to do with it, right???

Rolleyes

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-04-2015, 10:47 AM
(27-04-2015 08:54 AM)jockmcdock Wrote:  Some years ago, I posted something about a guy who was in hospital and had like 4 major operations. When he finally left hospital, who did he credit? Dog.

I believe it! I believe my dogs have magical healing powers! Makes a lot more sense to me than anything else I have heard. Yes, they are sending magical vibrations and healing energy and stuff Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Here is some more information about what Christians are doing in Nepal:

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/article/d...-in-nepal/

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2015, 11:29 AM

I don't think christians ever hear how they sound. There's no other way to account for why they don't find it all ridiculous.
27-04-2015, 11:30 AM
(27-04-2015 10:53 AM)theophilus Wrote:  Here is some more information about what Christians are doing in Nepal:

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/article/d...-in-nepal/

But Jebus had a plan. He wanted Nepal to happen. Now they are thwarting the plan. Jebus no likey that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.