Reincarnation Hindu or Buddhist style
I dont know
heaven or hell and then resurrection
other
[Show Results]

afterlife or oblivion ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
24-03-2016, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2016 11:49 AM by Leo.)
RE: afterlife or oblivion ?
(24-03-2016 07:08 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 08:43 PM)Leo Wrote:  What do you think happens at death ? Some form of afterlife or oblivion ? I guess most members will vote for oblivion. Reincarnation ? Resurrection ? a ghost ? etc

Do I get a choice?

The only choice I gave you is in the poll. We are all going to die , oblivion or not and there is nothing we can do about it.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2016, 11:43 AM
I don't see the Chuck Norris option? Where's the Chuck Norris option?

#sigh
24-03-2016, 11:45 AM
(24-03-2016 10:33 AM)theophilus Wrote:  I chose "other." Those who have had their sins forgiven by faith in Christ will go to Paradise to await the resurrection of their bodies. Those who have not trusted Christ will go to Hades to await the resurrection of their bodies and their final judgment.

The resurrection of the saved will take place when Christ returns to earth to begin his thousand year reign. After the thousand years Satan's final rebellion will occur, followed the the destruction of the present earth and the creation of a new earth and a new heaven, where we live eternally.

After the destruction of the old earth the unsaved will be raised from the dead to face their final judgment, described in Revelation 20.
I think you weren't paying attention to my poll. I cover that with heaven and hell and then resurrection. That shit is what most Christians believe.

[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
24-03-2016, 11:47 AM
(24-03-2016 11:43 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't see the Chuck Norris option? Where's the Chuck Norris option?

Maybe that's OTHER. Dying and getting reincarnated as a supreme god like Chuck Norris. That already happened to me. Leo the reincarnation of Chuck Norris.

24-03-2016, 11:54 AM
(24-03-2016 11:43 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't see the Chuck Norris option? Where's the Chuck Norris option?

Nor do I see the South American Option.

This poll is shitty.

So is dying.

That reminds me, I was once on a course at Hertford college, Oxford. Had to go to the toilet. I expected no graffiti or a better class of graffiti - given that it was Oxford. Not one bit of it. One piece read 'Turds weighing more than 2 lbs must be lowered by hand. Scales can be purchased from Barry - room 15'. I have always wondered who Barry was and how much he charged.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
24-03-2016, 12:03 PM
actually im pretty sure im immortal. so far my theory is correct.
[+] 4 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
24-03-2016, 12:04 PM
I voted for oblivion because I have no reason to believe my mind/consciousness will still be active after my brain stops functioning.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
24-03-2016, 12:08 PM
(24-03-2016 12:03 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  actually im pretty sure im immortal. so far my theory is correct.

I was going to give you some rep for that but I see that I've already done that.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
24-03-2016, 12:13 PM
If we all vote for heaven, is that where we all go? You know, just like christians do. They say, well guys, there's billions of us that believe in god. That many people can't all be wrong. Therefore god must exist.

So, if we all hold another poll and all vote for heaven, that's where we end up.

How cool is that?

24-03-2016, 12:34 PM
(24-03-2016 12:13 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  If we all vote for heaven, is that where we all go? You know, just like christians do. They say, well guys, there's billions of us that believe in god. That many people can't all be wrong. Therefore god must exist.

So, if we all hold another poll and all vote for heaven, that's where we end up.

How cool is that?

What if only one person on Earth believed Jesus was their savior and truly believed in Heaven? Are they the only one that get's to go or will God just abandon the entire planet and not let anyone in? Even the one true believer? I've heard some Xians say God may abandon us if we keep accepting sin, but how many sinful people will it take to make him finally throw his hands up and move on and create a new universe? No talking snakes this time, we all know how that ended up before.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]