other
[Show Results]

afterlife or oblivion ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
24-03-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: afterlife or oblivion ?
(24-03-2016 02:08 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 02:01 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  If only that were true but pretty much every Christian will tell you that Heaven is void of all sin. If that is true it would be a very boring place indeed, and you get to praise God all day so it's basically like going to church forever. Some people may actually like that but for me it may as well be Hell. It's like "Hey, you wanna go to Hell or Hell but much hotter?"

So why would satan and his demon buddies want to torture the people that go to hell? Shouldn't they reward them for all that tasty sinning we did? I can see them torturing the people that outright insulted satan though. I think satan would get a lot more followers if he was more cool about the whole thing. Maybe build up an army of sinners and then try to take out Big Daddy G? Go after the people that don't sin. Those are the ones that he should really be pissed at, after all.

I have been told by many born again Christians that there is in fact a war going on between God and the Devil, they are collecting souls to go at each other and whoever has the most soldiers wins so apparently all the atheists will be enlisted into Satan's army whether we like it or not. I just hope they let me keep a picture of my sweetheart back home.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
24-03-2016, 02:29 PM
(24-03-2016 02:23 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 02:08 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  So why would satan and his demon buddies want to torture the people that go to hell? Shouldn't they reward them for all that tasty sinning we did? I can see them torturing the people that outright insulted satan though. I think satan would get a lot more followers if he was more cool about the whole thing. Maybe build up an army of sinners and then try to take out Big Daddy G? Go after the people that don't sin. Those are the ones that he should really be pissed at, after all.

I have been told by many born again Christians that there is in fact a war going on between God and the Devil, they are collecting souls to go at each other and whoever has the most soldiers wins so apparently all the atheists will be enlisted into Satan's army whether we like it or not. I just hope they let me keep a picture of my sweetheart back home.

I'm a born again atheist. Does that trump a born again xtian?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
24-03-2016, 02:30 PM
(24-03-2016 02:23 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I have been told by many born again Christians that there is in fact a war going on between God and the Devil, they are collecting souls to go at each other and whoever has the most soldiers wins so apparently all the atheists will be enlisted into Satan's army whether we like it or not.

Considering that Hell is the physical manifestation of tyranny, oppression, and military might I think god is on the lost position Wink. So it is better to be on the winning side especially when you have this in mind:

[Image: with_estimates.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-03-2016, 02:33 PM
(24-03-2016 02:29 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 02:23 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I have been told by many born again Christians that there is in fact a war going on between God and the Devil, they are collecting souls to go at each other and whoever has the most soldiers wins so apparently all the atheists will be enlisted into Satan's army whether we like it or not. I just hope they let me keep a picture of my sweetheart back home.

I'm a born again atheist. Does that trump a born again xtian?

I'm a lapsed atheist.....

That's like a regular atheist -- except I don't go to the meetings, I don't push the dogma -- and I've cut down on bbq babies.......................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
24-03-2016, 05:03 PM
I can become completely unconscious and unaware of my surroundings with a functioning brain that is alive.

With a brain that is dead and decaying, I'm fairly certain my awareness will drop to zero.

As for what I want.
Cake or death ?

I'll have cake please Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
24-03-2016, 05:22 PM
(24-03-2016 12:34 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 12:13 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  If we all vote for heaven, is that where we all go? You know, just like christians do. They say, well guys, there's billions of us that believe in god. That many people can't all be wrong. Therefore god must exist.

So, if we all hold another poll and all vote for heaven, that's where we end up.

How cool is that?

What if only one person on Earth believed Jesus was their savior and truly believed in Heaven? Are they the only one that get's to go or will God just abandon the entire planet and not let anyone in? Even the one true believer? I've heard some Xians say God may abandon us if we keep accepting sin, but how many sinful people will it take to make him finally throw his hands up and move on and create a new universe? No talking snakes this time, we all know how that ended up before.

There will be that one person who ends up in heaven, and Jesus will ask them, "Have you heard the story of how I multiplied fish and loaves and fed a multitude?" You did? Well let me tell it again, it is one of my favorites." FOREVER.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-03-2016, 05:26 PM
(24-03-2016 05:22 PM)Fireball Wrote:  There will be that one person who ends up in heaven, and Jesus will ask them, "Have you heard the story of how I multiplied fish and loaves and fed a multitude?" You did? Well let me tell it again, it is one of my favorites." FOREVER.

I imagine Heaven will be a lot like this:

[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
24-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Non existence, no conscious. Anything else seems vain and non existence/life as we can concieve is actually at least somewhat supported in scripture.
24-03-2016, 07:30 PM
(24-03-2016 05:26 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 05:22 PM)Fireball Wrote:  There will be that one person who ends up in heaven, and Jesus will ask them, "Have you heard the story of how I multiplied fish and loaves and fed a multitude?" You did? Well let me tell it again, it is one of my favorites." FOREVER.

I imagine Heaven will be a lot like this:

Well, this is what the rapture will be like. Things to look forward to!

[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
24-03-2016, 09:33 PM
(24-03-2016 07:30 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 05:26 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I imagine Heaven will be a lot like this:

Well, this is what the rapture will be like. Things to look forward to!

Laugh out load Gimme the gum!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post