agnostic paradox

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: agnostic paradox
My son said she was the reason he became atheist. He came across one of her vids years ago, before she appeared in her videos and said she made sense. Smile

I never subscribed to her channel and never really watched her...but I've heard lots of people saying what a twat she is....lol.

Thanks! Thumbsup

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Then she can't be all bad. But, she's pretty bad. Thinking about young men deconverting through the wiles of atheist girls brought up this memory...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Yep - I love Christina Rad, too. Heart I still watch her ... when I even watch videos. I'm not the avid Tuber I used to be.

Of course, I still get a phone notice when Philhellenes uploads or talks to me. Not long ago, he alluded to a new vid coming up and advised we wouldn't have to wait 'til Xmas to see it. Something to wait for. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
02-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Here I am nine pages of the prophet's ramblings later. Still have my coffee mug keeping my mind lubricated, lord knows I needed it for that. I think I know what I want to say, but I have no idea how.

HoC, you have mastered the absurd. I salute you. By the end of the thread I was no longer confused. I understood nothing, but I think I got it.

Quote: The mind that reads the word simulates the mind of the writer. There's the science; the only problem here is being "crazy prophet" who has a very good idea why religion makes people crazy.

If nothing else, you have reawakened the abstract and that feels pretty good right at the moment. It's been a long day and I needed it.

I don't get you. But I think I'm a step closer to getting it. Whatever it is. I guess we all figure that out for ourselves, or we die trying. Good stuff.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post