ahhhhhh facebook!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: ahhhhhh facebook!
(10-11-2012 09:22 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I only add people I like on FB, so bullshit like this never comes up. Are you guys just going around and deliberately adding retards? Tongue

They are not facebook friends, and I don't have a personal facebook anyway, just a biz one. Although I get crap on there too, but that comes with the territory and can't be helped.

The above post comes from a facebook group, not my page.

But in real life I do have friends who think like that. I don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, they can be god crazy but have other redeeming qualities. Just as long as they don't bug me with religion. If I cut out every religious person, I would have no friends at all, at least not locally.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 09:57 AM
(10-11-2012 09:53 AM)Hope Wrote:  I understand completely Dom-
My cousin posted this right after the election-

"A divided nation isn't looking so bad. Let them vote in complete morons, smoke their pot, dismantle the family and sweep morals and God aside. Let's also remember that most of "them" are not home or business owners, they are unarmed, live paycheck to paycheck with basically zero in savings and have little to no food storage. Let us never forget to hold every single voter accountable for the choices they've made. They will reap what they sow".

Messed up!

Where does all this hate come from? Sounded to me like they want wall those godless pot-smokers to starve to death or be killed by people who are armed (though I don't see the relevance of the unarmed comment, unless it is a call to arms for the bigoted). Yep, Christian humility, love-thy-enemy type of mentality at work No

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-11-2012, 02:15 PM
(10-11-2012 06:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Know what's on my facebook? Silly pictures and Gwynnies. I think you guys are doing it wrong. Tongue
That's what I was praying would be on there.

10-11-2012, 02:17 PM

"A divided nation isn't looking so bad. Let them vote in complete morons, smoke their pot, dismantle the family and sweep morals and God aside. Let's also remember that most of "them" are not home or business owners, they are unarmed, live paycheck to paycheck with basically zero in savings and have little to no food storage. Let us never forget to hold every single voter accountable for the choices they've made. They will reap what they sow".

Messed up!
Here's a few recent ones from relatives:

Quote:"Pray for this man of integrity!
TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal - Washington Times"

I am afraid that this is strike 2 for our country, I don't think God will always bless our nation when we make stupid decisions like our nation chose last night! Sad Sad
Wednesday at 08:07 · Like · 3

"We have to trust as HIs ways are not ours. This wouldn't be the way I would choose, but it is the way we have now. Keep looking up, He knows what is best. Gideon played a trumpet around a strong wall and Moses parted the Red Sea. All these things seemed ridiculous, but they were obedient, that is what is important."

"The first thing that I am thankful for is my salvation. There is no way a sinner like I am could ever reach heaven through good works-it is only because God had mercy on me and through faith I became His child. This is why He suffered publicly and died a painful death on the cross."

What's the point they're unarmed? They're gonna shoot democrats?

If they were still on my friends list, I might comment that these things still seem ridiculous to me (see bolded portion).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
10-11-2012, 02:18 PM

Messed up!

That's pretty nasty but also pretty much what Romney was recorded saying at one of his fund raisers.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-11-2012, 02:40 PM
I just can't quite comprehend how liberals are "destroying the family."

Also if they're not business owners and don't have any savings, then what, they want to punish them for being poor? wtf.
10-11-2012, 04:52 PM
I have puzzled over the posts saying that the election was in God's hands.

So, why bother to vote?

Also have seen many posts regarding how good God is since he didn't completely wipe out the whole east coast by sending Sandy in.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
10-11-2012, 08:22 PM
^I saw a good one about how the Repubs should just stay home and pray instead of voting, if prayer works so well..

Yeah, I really hate the crap on natural disasters. God is great for sparing the survivors, etc. If he's such a nice guy, why send a natural disaster to kill a bunch of innocent folks to begin with?

Oh yeah, the gays and the people who tolerate gays are to blame... [eyeroll]
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
10-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Fucking hell there are some fucking stupid people in this world.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.