allah loves me this I know

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2014, 11:40 AM
allah loves me this I know
My husband is not on this forum, so he won't be introducing me to you, Muslim. Would I earn 100 lashes, be stoned, or lose my head for my impropriety?

As I am getting bored with the argument over the definition of the word "the" in the "what is proof" thread, I was going to post some pics with "proof" of Islamic righteousness, but after some consideration I decided not to subject readers on this forum to such images as decapitated children and beaten women. If a book can be used to justify the beheadings of CHILDREN, "marriage" and subsequent rapings of prepubescent girls, the stoning of women for the "crime" of being rape victims of someone other than their husband, and the murder of innocent people who refuse to convert, then I question the morality of your book and the righteousness of your god. I call these crimes against humanity "proof" your god is an asshole. I would choose death over subjecting myself to a life of torture/rape/beatings that the Islamic culture is infamous for inflicting upon its women.

Is this what you are looking for? You came here either to proselytize or to get atheist opinions for your book, not to sit at the computer screen bantering back and forth over the banalities of definitions of logic, etc, generally agreed upon by the intellectually honest community. I'm much more interested in discussing how much allah loves me, a woman, and why he's worthy of my worship and submission.

Go ahead, give it your best shot. Try and convert the infidels of this forum. Or at least convince me your religion is the "religion of peace".

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like Nurse's post
23-08-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: allah loves me this I know
--- religion of peace ---
If that wasn't such a pathetically sinister claim, it might be laughable for the irony alone. Dodgy

Speaking of stoning ...
Article 102 of the Islamic Penal Code reads: "An adulterer man shall be buried in a pit up to near his waist and adulterer woman up to her chest and then stoned to death."
Article 103 States that adulterers who were convicted on the basis of a confession can go free if they manage to wriggle out of their pit during the execution.

Amnesty International published a report in 2008 drily stating that women are at a considerable disadvantage in this situation.

Another delightful tidbit about the rights of women under islam.

Unless otherwise accused, an unmarried woman/girl is assumed to be a virgin.
Since the qur'an states a virgin must not be executed, any unmarried woman/girl condemned to death, is raped prior to execution.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
23-08-2014, 12:49 PM
There's a reason why Islam is only .8% of the religiously affiliated in this country, this stuff won't work too well in a society that knows what freedom is like.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
23-08-2014, 12:54 PM
God created me full aware of the fact that I never submit to anyone by myself.

So, if he does exist he made me to go to hell fully aware that I do not like the idea of anything he is all about. The only reason I submit to supervisors and bosses is because death happens if no job + no food. But we work together.

His kind of submission is different, his is based off a threat of violence and job and food do not matter when your there.

So I guess I am gonna go to hell because he made me? That is something I never quite fully understood about this whole religion part. You need full submission to some deity and what if I didn't do so? What if I say fuck you and walk off?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
23-08-2014, 01:29 PM
[Image: chained-muslim-women.jpg]

allah loves these women, so modest and submissive

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
23-08-2014, 01:49 PM
(23-08-2014 12:54 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What if I say fuck you and walk off?

Well then... you walk over to my place, we hang out, eat pizza, listen to music, & talk about shit that really matters... like human decency. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
23-08-2014, 03:42 PM
ahhh the religion of peace Rolleyes

Dalia Mogahed and John Esposito co-authored the book "Who Speaks for Islam" which grew out of a 2008 survey conducted by the Gallup polling agency, which was intended to answer this very question.
Unfortunately, the controversy-riddled Dalia Mogahed and John Esposito are both Islam apologists, so there is little surprise that they had to "cook the books" in order to create the desired results.
The authors claim only 7 percent of the world's Muslims are "political radicals". Yet in order to reach this figure, they were forced to term Muslims who think 9/11 was "partially" or "some way justified", who want to impose Shari'ah law, who support suicide bombings, and who oppose equal rights for women, as "moderate" followers of Islam.
-----------------------------------------------
So from their own scholars, over 7%, 7% of 1.6 billion is a lot of radical thinking muslims, and guess what is the fastest growing religion in America? Islam. When you factor in the numbers of those they classified as moderate, but in actuality should have been classified as radical thinkers, it is over 30%. What is 30% of 1.6 billion? mhmmmmm a whole lot of crazy.
----------------------------------------------
According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the World Christian Database as of 2007 Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

More than 95 percent of all suicide bombing attacks conducted worldwide are carried out by Muslim extremists

Ref: Amir Lechner - “Changing Tack” The Ever-Changing Profile of the Suicide Bomber

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Allah loves me, this I know.
Cuz Muzzy Wuzzy tells me so.
Bowing

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-08-2014, 07:56 PM
(23-08-2014 01:49 PM)kim Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 12:54 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What if I say fuck you and walk off?

Well then... you walk over to my place, we hang out, eat pizza, listen to music, & talk about shit that really matters... like human decency. Thumbsup

Sounds good to me. I want alligator Sausage, Spinach and Mushrooms on my half. With Chopped Garlic and Cilantro please.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
23-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Sometimes pictures are better than words....

A facial expression full of islamic love...
[Image: 4ftmk0.jpg]

peace and tolerance for all....
[Image: dc4vp0.jpg]

[Image: 2ykesgl.jpg]

[Image: 2wp5soh.jpg]

[Image: 2n72j2f.jpg]

[Image: den14o.jpg]

and my fav....
[Image: jimlgj.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post