#alternativefacts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: #alternativefacts
(23-01-2017 02:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 02:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Maybe instead of bitching about American threads you start some about Australia? When Brexit was happening there was a lively debate about it. Be the change you want.

You want to read boring shit about Australia?

You have an amazing country with fantastic people in it....such as yourself. I get tired of the US stuff too Bangin It's exhausting.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
23-01-2017, 02:23 PM
(23-01-2017 02:21 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 02:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Not the boring shit but there has to be something going on that would merit international discussion. How about how you treat immigrants?

Mate I don't consider everything happening in this country world news.

That's the American way.

WORLD NEWS.

"Someone in Iowa farted."

Wow.

Ok then do nothing but complain about other peoples threads since you don't wish start you own. It really is that simple don't like the current discussions begin your own on another subject the people here will argue about damn near anything.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-01-2017, 02:25 PM
(23-01-2017 02:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 02:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You want to read boring shit about Australia?

You have an amazing country with fantastic people in it....such as yourself. I get tired of the US stuff too Bangin It's exhausting.

Go hit Today's posts. Have a look at the thread titles.

Some Americans need to get over themselves. Stop telling people from other cultures what is acceptable behavior, deal with the president they deserve, isolate themselves again perhaps.

Hey, maybe the internet can isolate us from Americans?

Then perhaps real conversation could take place. Like when I talk to Europeans and Asians?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-01-2017, 02:36 PM
(23-01-2017 02:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 02:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You have an amazing country with fantastic people in it....such as yourself. I get tired of the US stuff too Bangin It's exhausting.

Go hit Today's posts. Have a look at the thread titles.

Some Americans need to get over themselves. Stop telling people from other cultures what is acceptable behavior, deal with the president they deserve, isolate themselves again perhaps.

Hey, maybe the internet can isolate us from Americans?

Then perhaps real conversation could take place. Like when I talk to Europeans and Asians?

C’mon mate, people talk about what gets their panties in a wad. Since most of are Americans we currently have a very good reason to have our knickers bunched up.
I bet when you talk to Asians and Europeans the talk seems to center around Asia and Europe. Now, if when you talk with them and the topic is America...we’ve won!

Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-01-2017, 02:40 PM
(23-01-2017 02:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I bet when you talk to Asians and Europeans the talk seems to center around Asia and Europe. Now, if when you talk with them and the topic is America...we’ve won!

Big Grin

No, not usually. Just stuff in general.

Plus I go through massive mood swings due to chemical reactions in my body.

You guys know this.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-01-2017, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2017 03:51 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
Sean Spicer just clowned the media in his press briefing. They went after him about his comment that Trump's inauguration was the most viewed ever.

His statement that was called into question: "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration — period — both in person and around the globe."

He didn't mean IN PERSON only. He said AND AROUND THE GLOBE. He meant that if you add up every single person watching in person, the people watching on TV, the internet live streaming (17 million on CNN's live stream alone) and Facebook/Youtube streaming across the entire earth, it was the most watched inauguration ever.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
23-01-2017, 03:45 PM
#bizzarofacts

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
23-01-2017, 07:05 PM
(23-01-2017 02:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 02:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I bet when you talk to Asians and Europeans the talk seems to center around Asia and Europe. Now, if when you talk with them and the topic is America...we’ve won!

Big Grin

No, not usually. Just stuff in general.

Plus I go through massive mood swings due to chemical reactions in my body.

You guys know this.

Of course I know this Dale, I’m just trying to liven things up a bit. So...is America the main topic when you talk with foreigners? Angel

Hope you’re feeling better.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-01-2017, 07:59 PM
#NoCrowdSizesMatter

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
23-01-2017, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2017 08:14 PM by ClydeLee.)
(23-01-2017 03:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Sean Spicer just clowned the media in his press briefing. They went after him about his comment that Trump's inauguration was the most viewed ever.

His statement that was called into question: "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration — period — both in person and around the globe."

He didn't mean IN PERSON only. He said AND AROUND THE GLOBE. He meant that if you add up every single person watching in person, the people watching on TV, the internet live streaming (17 million on CNN's live stream alone) and Facebook/Youtube streaming across the entire earth, it was the most watched inauguration ever.

That phrasing doesn't add up that way at all to count it as only total around the world.

Saying in person Both in person AND total around the world separates them ad separate elements in his phrasing. It's stating he thinks it was both Seperately the most viewed... it likely is around the globe. But factually it's not in person. If he said Combing in person and x. That'd make sense

Or he's saying as a press secretary doubling down on my words I don't get sentence structure.

If that was his point, say the most viewed around the globe (which includes in person as DC is on the globe) and your thought is accomplished but you're playing a dumb game to think they weren't trying to hype up saying more people were in person by using that phrase.. in person.

Was it the most viewed in Space though? We're the Russian iss folks having a jolly time? Why don't they focus on whether more astronauts watched him or Obama? Why so earth focused?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson