amazing "miracle" caught on video.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2014, 10:09 PM
amazing "miracle" caught on video.
I have been listening to the show for almost a year now and I have to admit that the show keeps in touch with reality but recently,actually just today I saw a video that is all over the news in Brazil that is making me to think over other possibilities than just science can explain the world we live in. I kindly suggest to all the members to watch this video. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHAa3tdN84g )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: amazing "miracle" caught on video.
Seems legit.

And?

22-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Yup that can happen.

Did it say the final outcome of the boy? A crushed-head injury can do that and kill you in an hour, a day, a week.

Doesn't look like the woman fared very well, either.

Of course, a REAL miracle would be both parties magically levitating above the car and not being hit/hurt at all.

Why would a god let such a thing happen to innocents.

Buncha shit.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
22-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Or transported away from the crash site to Paris. Where they won the lottery. There is a real miracle.
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
22-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Nothing about this video is outside of physics and this isn't the first video or occurrence like this. Where is the miracle?
23-01-2014, 01:00 AM
I predict it's a nuther SARP.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
23-01-2014, 02:28 AM
The guy filming is Mister Glass... He planned the whole thing. Looking for the unbreakable one.

But seriously... Its a kid, theyre like stretch Armstrong. Adults step out of bed wrong and break an ankle, they forget that kids bounce.
23-01-2014, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 03:11 AM by sporehux.)
So every accident where people are horribly injured but don't die is a miracle.........right that theists logic.

It s miracle people worship a god that is so callous to let it escalate so far, before allowing normal laws of physics to not kill them.
Meanwhile six year old Suzie is being dismembered and placed in garbage bags after 2 weeks of rape and torture. Mysterious ways indeed.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
23-01-2014, 03:12 AM
Am I the only one who feels stressed out from watching that? That was awful I hate seeing people get hurt in videos. I didn't see a miracle, but it made me cry to see how he jumped to see if his mom was okay.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.