an awesome article for those struggling

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2014, 05:13 PM
an awesome article for those struggling
After reading a thread that someone shared with me on grief, I then came across this article.

leaving religion, denouncing the belief in a deity, and finding peace can all be extremely tough.

without sounding too new age, or getting all eastern philosophical here, I do believe it is important to understand ourselves so that we can have patience with ourselves. going though depression and anxiety is sometimes torterous but I truly believe that understanding, patience, and love can make it so much easier.

so anyways, here is a really great article. http://awaypoint.wordpress.com/2012/04/2...self-time/

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."- Albert Einstein.

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Steven Hawking
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like elconquistador's post
11-05-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: an awesome article for those struggling
You should become an atheist speaker. Talking about struggling with leaving religion into reason.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-05-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: an awesome article for those struggling
Geez - this is a great article! Smile

And I love this site!!!
I'm going to have to bookmark it - I've already noticed 3 more articles I want to check out.

It is extremely tough and it will take time to get secure with yourself. You aren't just building a new life for yourself out in the world... you are also rebuilding your inner life as well. This shit takes time.

Look how long it took to get you where you are now - so far, your whole life! You've reached an amazing plateau and it was a tough climb... but the view with an expanded horizon ... so worth it, man. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein