anatomy: not for the faint of heart

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2012, 08:35 AM

RE: anatomy: not for the faint of heart
HEY! Why is Indiana Jones playing with a dead man's penis?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
16-03-2012, 08:41 AM
(16-03-2012 08:35 AM)Denicio Wrote:  HEY! Why is Indiana Jones playing with a dead man's penis?

I have a hat like that and also get called Indiana Jones at times. I usually try to answer with, "I have a lot of fond memories of that dog." Not everyone gets it... well, most don't find it funny either, but at least they get the joke.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2012, 06:12 PM
thanks for sharing, I'm in Anatomy and Physiology I for nursing right now. I'll be studying the reproduction system in a couple weeks. Very interesting video. It's sad that we don't do things like this in the US.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Clint Barnett's post
18-03-2012, 03:57 PM
(16-03-2012 06:12 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  thanks for sharing, I'm in Anatomy and Physiology I for nursing right now. I'll be studying the reproduction system in a couple weeks. Very interesting video. It's sad that we don't do things like this in the US.

I found it interesting too (well, I guess you could figure that out since I posted it). They have a few videos that are nice too, but I ran across this one first.

I hope it helps you to get a heads up on what's coming. You probably know most of the things they teach here already, but it's good to brush up beforehand.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user