ancient aleins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2015, 05:54 AM
ancient aleins
Has anyone studied the concept that aliens visited us in the ancient past? I don't know what to think I'm just now starting to study some of it. If anyone has any good soild evidence please let me know. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: ancient aleins
I think you'll have a hard time finding solid evidence for alien visitation...
01-04-2015, 06:03 AM
It`s bullshit.

Case closed.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 4 users Like The Germans are coming's post
01-04-2015, 06:05 AM
let me explain how ancient aliens works

step1: find something mysterious
step2. claim its impossible for humans to do it and invoke the need for cognitive closure
step3. claim aliens did it
step4. say all sorts of shit to justify your claim
step5. say aliens did it again

this is all that show amounts to
[+] 5 users Like Ace's post
01-04-2015, 06:18 AM
I'm not auot claiming aliens. Its hard not to go there with some things that are said and how things are described when reading ancient text. Im just trying to see if there is a connection or if I'm seeing something that's not there lol
01-04-2015, 06:21 AM
There is a 4 hour long youtube video somewhere out there that was made a year or so after the release of this reched piece of "History" channel bollocks that completly ripped it appart.
The fact that "Ancient Aliens" pritty much became a symbol of how the "History" channel became a broadcaster of nonsence says enought by itself.

Aswell as this meme:

[Image: i-dont-care-what-you-say-ancient-fucking-aliens.jpg]

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
01-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Do you have 3+ hours to burn watching the best arguments in favor of ancient aliens being debunked?

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-04-2015, 06:50 AM
If I wasn't so against giving them $88 of my money I'd almost be tempted to go to this: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sho...ANCIENTA15

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
01-04-2015, 06:59 AM
(01-04-2015 06:03 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  It`s bullshit.

Case closed.

Anyone who knows anything about ancient history, and how some of the cultures developed and all the failed attempts that went in to what we see as the result, eventually, get how stupid "oh aliens did it" is. For example the pyramids are used in the argument by some. Well pyramid building developed over many centuries, and there is a traceable line of FAILED examples, before they learned to get it right. "Aliens done did it" is simply ignorance of History by those either too lazy or too stupid to actually do the work of learning about it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-04-2015, 08:09 AM
When people didn't understand shit they witnessed ghosts and gods. When people began to understand and create technology they witnessed aliens and spaceships.
Same shit, different day...