...and he sauntered in the door with a heavy thirst for beer...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2010, 12:03 PM

...and he sauntered in the door with a heavy thirst for beer...
Hola peoples,

Your friendly neighborhood squid here stopping by and making myself known after running across this site. I had been leisurely scrolling through Google results for atheist forums and ran across this one, decided to check it out, registered and here I am.

I'm no stranger to the interwebz nor atheist forums. A bit information you probably really don't need or really care about but I'll share anyway - I'm dude (just for clarification), married (no kiddos) and am a contract researcher and psych (actually my research and focus is more cognitive neuroscience than anything but, eh it's a degree) grad student (graduatin' in May..finally) and I'm plugged into the webz cloud from down here is sunny and really damn windy today south Texas.

I'll stroll around here and see if I may pop in other threads with something meaningful or at least a trend toward meaningful [/statsjoke] to say.
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2010, 09:36 PM

RE: ...and he sauntered in the door with a heavy thirst for beer...
Well hello Mr. Squid.-- Science is keen. If each individual would just take the time and dig really really deep, way down inside their little soul, I bet they'd find an inquisitive scientist just waiting to come alive. Dare to be aware, I say.
I'll take winter in Laredo over the Blue Ridge anytime.
('mmmmm--beer)
26-01-2010, 10:47 PM

Ooohh I knew I'd seen you before somewhere! You're squid at happyatheistforum.com, right?
27-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Squid? No, thanks. I don't care for seafood.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2010, 04:45 PM

(26-01-2010 10:47 PM)Nahuel Wrote:  Ooohh I knew I'd seen you before somewhere! You're squid at happyatheistforum.com, right?

You would be correct!