and on to another subject

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 02:27 PM
and on to another subject
thats been on my mind as I look into my future.

This might start WW3, but it jives with how I'm feeling and seeing things clearly in my advanced years. Blush

This guy is on the money as far as I'm concerned.... he's got some othe vids that hit the nail on the head for me too.

western women arent going to like this.... oh well.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: and on to another subject
Sorry, no bandwidth to see the vid; feedback unavailable. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
03-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Short version please? I tried to go through it quickly and listen to some parts and all I get is "misogyny, misogyny, conspiracies, misogyny".

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
03-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Ok 5 minutes in and he has said nothing yet.. Man this guy rambles.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-06-2014, 02:50 PM
OK, maybe this one gets the point across better.

IDK, this is just hitting home with me right now. Plus I was talking to a brother yesterday that was telling me that hes going over to the Philippines for exactly this reason.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
03-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Still listening to his first vid but this guys problem is himself.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Extremely stupid, misogynistic and full of fallacies.

Seriously, I don't even know where to start. The "virus" of feminism? "Infection" by feminism? Did he really say that?

Women are selfish creatures? It's inherent? Yet men are not selfish for wanting all women for themselves?

I like how he says "American women" and generalizes it to "Western women". An American woman is not like a British woman. Not even close to a Swedish woman, not to mention a Greek woman. Oh, but wait. They are all infected by the virus of feminism. Riiiiight.
What is his point anyway? I really don't get it.

This is just ridiculous. I couldn't bear to listen to him any longer.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 6 users Like undergroundp's post
03-06-2014, 03:26 PM
(03-06-2014 03:07 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Extremely stupid, misogynistic and full of fallacies.

Seriously, I don't even know where to start. The "virus" of feminism? "Infection" by feminism? Did he really say that?

Women are selfish creatures? It's inherent? Yet men are not selfish for wanting all women for themselves?

I like how he says "American women" and generalizes it to "Western women". An American woman is not like a British woman. Not even close to a Swedish woman, not to mention a Greek woman. Oh, but wait. They are all infected by the virus of feminism. Riiiiight.
What is his point anyway? I really don't get it.

This is just ridiculous. I couldn't bear to listen to him any longer.

His point is he has never had a successful relationship so the problem must be with everyone else.

[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-06-2014, 03:31 PM
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-uncomforta...-movement/

[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-06-2014, 06:15 PM
The problem with feminism is that they're all a bunch of stupid bitches.

It's not about mens rights or females rights, it should be about equal rights for either gender.

Feminism is stupid because it's beyond the point of equality and is going for total dominance. Mens rights has a better argument IMO but is still stupid depending on the point being made.
ie: Women are still favored in custody cases.
ie2: 40% of domestic abuse is towards males.

On the domestic abuse thing, there's a culture of "you're a tough man, you should be able to defend yourself stop being a pussy". At least when the women is the one being abused it is taken seriously.
Yes that is success for women, it should be taken seriously, but how is that equal rights for equal genders?

There's a lot of employment law regarding women too. Much like the race thing where a certain percentage must be women. How is this equal rights for equal genders? The best person should get the job no matter the gender.

The issue regarding mens rights is not some crude "all women should be in the kitchen making me a sandwich", it's in response to the feminism movement which has gone full retard. It's about equal rights, which the feminism movement isn't about.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post