and on to another subject

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: and on to another subject
(05-06-2014 07:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  So you are saying that they are buying into the stereotype.

Yep, lock stock and barrel. So far all the stories they've told me sound like heaven. Even tho I was thinking that they might find themselves the victim of one hell of a con job when they get there.

How cheap it is to live, very little money gets you treated like a king and that all the cops are on the take and buying your way out of any trouble is cheap, etc.

I dont know, I'm a bit to paraniod and skeptical about their information source. But to be fair they've been talking with some other guys around here that have filipino wives and said that those guys are in heaven, as long as they keep them away from other American women.

* Dont bite my head off, I'm just tellin you guys what the talk is around here.*

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 08:06 AM by Losty.)
WarHorse, can I ask what is it about eastern women that is so great and/or western women that is bad?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
05-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Hi, I'm Lalida. I don't think we have chatted before. Nice to meet you.

Right now, I'm in Bangkok working for dating agency

First point... Thai girls are the best!

Second point... You know that most Philippine girls believe in god, right?

hahaha

Angel oi
[+] 4 users Like Lalida's post
05-06-2014, 08:11 AM
undefined

Angel oi
05-06-2014, 08:15 AM
(05-06-2014 07:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 07:19 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Me thinks-- ^^^ is all they are thinking about. And it disgusts me. I hope they get some disease and their peckers fall off.

But why?

If all parties find happiness?

'He': finds his current environment changing and can't adapt so finds a different enviroment.
'She': finds an opportunity to raise herself (and family members) out of poverty and stretch out an arm towards all those nice, shiny things she sees in western magazines etc.

And, to put it another way... do you really want that kinda guy? Why not let them go and discover whether the Thai grass is truly greener.

really? you don't see how she is being exploited? How about opening a business where she doesn't have to get fucked to feed her family.

oh....because then she wouldn't be meek, and obedient. She might start to want to be equal and considered "entitled" because she wants to be treated like a human, rather than a piece of meat.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
05-06-2014, 08:15 AM
(05-06-2014 07:37 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 07:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  So you are saying that they are buying into the stereotype.

Yep, lock stock and barrel. So far all the stories they've told me sound like heaven. Even tho I was thinking that they might find themselves the victim of one hell of a con job when they get there.

How cheap it is to live, very little money gets you treated like a king and that all the cops are on the take and buying your way out of any trouble is cheap, etc.

On my own discussion forum before I closed it down, there was one guy who moved to Thailand and got married. He wasn't by any means an attractive individual after having been in the building trade all his life and he had serious health problems. It certainly isn't paradise apparently, but it may satisfy particular needs. In Thailand foreigners can't fully own a house there. I remember being amused once when he recounted how he was on his little moped being chased down a road by a pack of wild dogs. And then the troubles started with the violence and the red shirts.

On the flip side was a colleague of my mother before she retired. He had a girlfriend, not even a wife, in some African country who was still living there. He was emotionally manipulated into sending all his spare money over every month which went off to this woman's family. It's not like she was even faithful. He was just being exploited. It's horrible to see someone be so gullible but everyone has to make their own decisions and maybe he thought that it was the only way he could even get close to any form of companionship.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
05-06-2014, 08:18 AM
(05-06-2014 08:00 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  WarHorse, can I ask what is it about eastern women that is so great and/or western women that is bad?

Well according to what I'm hearing, the Asian women are more traditional in the relationship, where as western women are seen as loud, obnoxious and out for themselves only.

I personally have no experience with Asian women, so I cant state to any degree if this is so. I'm going by what I'm told by people that have more experience with Asian women and culture.

You must remember too, that most of the people I get around these days are of the old school biker variety, and we do tend to lean a bit more towards traditional relationships and most have the money to get what they want.

05-06-2014, 08:23 AM
Lol.

All I can think from the last few pages, is who would want a man who wants a meek submissive slave woman for a wife.O.o

I'm no man hater, but if a man can't handle me as an equal in a relationship. Psh. He isnt worth my time.

There is a huge difference between being a man hater and loving yourself and seeing yourself as an equal and worth being treated that way.

Also. I feel bad for those poor asian women who are being stereotyped as well. The few I've known are -far- from meek. Tongue
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
(05-06-2014 08:15 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  ...
really? you don't see how she is being exploited? How about opening a business where she doesn't have to get fucked to feed her family.

oh....because then she wouldn't be meek, and obedient. She might start to want to be equal and considered "entitled" because she wants to be treated like a human, rather than a piece of meat.

You do remember that I pointed out the exploitation element above, right?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
(05-06-2014 08:08 AM)Lalida Wrote:  Hi, I'm Lalida. I don't think we have chatted before. Nice to meet you.

Right now, I'm in Bangkok working for dating agency

First point... Thai girls are the best!

Second point... You know that most Philippine girls believe in god, right?

hahaha

Hi Lalida, on your second point..... I dont think these guys care one way or another about religion (I would, but I'm not the one going over there), these men are looking for companionship, sex and a better life than in the US. Take that for what its worth.