and on to another subject

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: and on to another subject
(05-06-2014 08:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Besides whats with all this "traditional wife" talk?! I thought this was an atheist forum? Doesnt all that crap come from scriptures?

Not entirely. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 10:20 AM
I hadn't realized this was actually about Asian women (the guy in the video actually said that even if you turn to Asian women, it's the same because they will be "infected" by feminism Laugh out load )

Leaving for another country because you want to have a different experience with women is one thing, saying that all Western women suck is another.

WH, this reminds me of something I saw a friend post on Facebook the other day.
"When a woman asks for a "bad" but romantic guy, adventurous and confident, like in the movies, she should keep in mind that she also must be like the female counterpart in the movie."
I commented saying "That goes both ways, mind you."

So, if your friends are looking for a woman without a sense of entitlement, shouldn't they think if they themselves have a sense of entitlement too first? They are allowed to have faults, but their women aren't?

In any case, you haven't made it clear whether you're talking about sex, relationships, or the general attitude towards women. The guy in the video seems to avoid women altogether.

Also remember that the "right" woman wouldn't be very impressed by a man who expresses such ideas. If you don't like Western women, why are you upset that they're not good to you?

P.S. I didn't mean to be insulting before (even though I was indirectly insulted by the idea you put forth) and I was mainly talking about the guy in the video, not you personally. You still haven't made it clear whether you think all of us in here are inferior, "Western women" who are not good enough, and that is why I'm trying to be cautious with what I say.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
05-06-2014, 10:25 AM
and on to another subject
(05-06-2014 10:20 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I hadn't realized this was actually about Asian women (the guy in the video actually said that even if you turn to Asian women, it's the same because they will be "infected" by feminism Laugh out load )

Leaving for another country because you want to have a different experience with women is one thing, saying that all Western women suck is another.

What's hilarious is that the majority of his evidence is pointing to articles about how "Canadian men suck," and his thesis is about how "Western women suck." What?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
05-06-2014, 10:46 AM
(05-06-2014 10:20 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I hadn't realized this was actually about Asian women (the guy in the video actually said that even if you turn to Asian women, it's the same because they will be "infected" by feminism Laugh out load )

WH, this reminds me of something I saw a friend post on Facebook the other day.
"When a woman asks for a "bad" but romantic guy, adventurous and confident, like in the movies, she should keep in mind that she also must be like the female counterpart in the movie."
I commented saying "That goes both ways, mind you."

Wouldnt that have been implied by the first one wanting what she wanted ?

Quote:So, if your friends are looking for a woman without a sense of entitlement, shouldn't they think if they themselves have a sense of entitlement too first? They are allowed to have faults, but their women aren't?

No one said anything about having faults, thats a human condition, perfection doesnt exist.

Quote:In any case, you haven't made it clear whether you're talking about sex, relationships, or the general attitude towards women. The guy in the video seems to avoid women altogether.

I cant speak for the guy in the video, but by the fact that I may agree with some parts doesnt mean I have to agree with everthing the guy says.

Quote:Also remember that the "right" woman wouldn't be very impressed by a man who expresses such ideas. If you don't like Western women, why are you upset that they're not good to you?

Again, (this is the reason why so many men get tired of women...... arguing the same shit ad nauseum) you keep mentioning this "right" women, what is that? Please define. And its not my job to impress women, and that coment alone coming fron you is telling me that you need a guy to "impress" you. Gee, thats a bit entitled I'd say.

AND, I never said that I didnt like western women, its their attitude that sucks..

AND, who said that their not good to me ?

Quote:P.S. I didn't mean to be insulting before (even though I was indirectly insulted by the idea you put forth) and I was mainly talking about the guy in the video, not you personally. You still haven't made it clear whether you think all of us in here are inferior, "Western women" who are not good enough, and that is why I'm trying to be cautious with what I say.

No your not trying to be cautious, your trying to push buttons.

How do you get to "all of us are inferior" from what I've said so far ??

You and some others in here have moved the goalposts so far that it morphed into a 'assholes that hate women' thread, when I dont believe I've said anything remotely to that degree.

Let me for the last time be clear, I'm not a misogynist..... OK ? check.

I dont dislike women...OK? check

What I dont like is their goddamn psycho crazy bitchy atittudes.

I hope I answered all your question to your satisfaction and if not, I'm not going to go into this again. I dont feel the need to rationalize my opinions or outlook to anyone .[/b]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
05-06-2014, 11:12 AM
(05-06-2014 10:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Wouldnt that have been implied by the first one wanting what she wanted ?

Νο. Only attractive, intelligent women look for guys like this?

(05-06-2014 10:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  No one said anything about having faults, thats a human condition, perfection doesnt exist.

Exactly. But the videos implies that all women have inherent faults.

(05-06-2014 10:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I cant speak for the guy in the video, but by the fact that I may agree with some parts doesnt mean I have to agree with everthing the guy says.

Fair enough. It would be nice if you said that from the very beginning. You had the chance to say that you are not, in fact, talking about every single woman on the planet. IRRC, I even directly asked you and you didn't answer.

(05-06-2014 10:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Again, (this is the reason why so many men get tired of women...... arguing the same shit ad nauseum) you keep mentioning this "right" women, what is that? Please define.

And this is why so many women get tired of men. Because they think there was an "argument", when all there was is just a "I'm tired of listening to you woman!"

There are no "arguments" if questions are never answered.

The "right" woman is what the guy in the video is probably looking for. The woman that is not "infected by feminism", the woman who is not "always right".

(05-06-2014 10:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  And its not my job to impress women, and that coment alone coming fron you is telling me that you need a guy to "impress" you. Gee, thats a bit entitled I'd say.

No, it's not like that at all. I don't need a guy to impress me. I'm just saying that if a guy says that all Western women have "a sense of entitlement", I'm not gonna keep talking to him. Which is perfectly reasonable.

(05-06-2014 10:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  AND, I never said that I didnt like western women, its their attitude that sucks..

AND, who said that their not good to me ?

(05-06-2014 10:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  No your not trying to be cautious, your trying to push buttons.

How do you get to "all of us are inferior" from what I've said so far ??

You and some others in here have moved the goalposts so far that it morphed into a 'assholes that hate women' thread, when I dont believe I've said anything remotely to that degree.

Let me for the last time be clear, I'm not a misogynist..... OK ? check.

I dont dislike women...OK? check

What I dont like is their goddamn psycho crazy bitchy atittudes.

Well, if their attitude sucks, they're probably not good to anyone.

You just generalize too much without giving clear answers. I gave you the chance to tell me clearly what it was exactly that you agreed with on that video, and you never told me. You never ever said "I'm not talking about all women, I'm talking about some women." It's only natural to draw conclusions on my own then.

So, think about it, am I really the one who's trying to push buttons?

(05-06-2014 10:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I dont feel the need to rationalize my opinions or outlook to anyone.

Well, this is a forum. People might criticize your ideas. I don't understand why you'd want to just throw this here and only answer to those who agree with you.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-06-2014, 11:30 AM
OK, well for one thing, in the second video, I agree with the remark that women are inherently selfish and will only reciprocate a mans needs as long as they get what they want.

Quote:Well, this is a forum. People might criticize your ideas. I don't understand why you'd want to just throw this here and only answer to those who agree with you.

I was trying to answer as best I could until all the sarcasm and assumptions started flying like shit at a manure factory, at which point I just backed out.

Its impossible to answer a question when you have 30 people all screaming smartass comments in the room. I dont mind criticism if it isnt some sarcastic vitriol.

And 'criticism' was the last thing needed, what should have been opined is what the alternatives are .

But allas, name calling is just so much easier.

05-06-2014, 11:33 AM
(05-06-2014 11:30 AM)War Horse Wrote:  OK, well for one thing, in the second video, I agree with the remark that women are inherently selfish and will only reciprocate a mans needs as long as they get what they want.

Quote:Well, this is a forum. People might criticize your ideas. I don't understand why you'd want to just throw this here and only answer to those who agree with you.

I was trying to answer as best I could until all the sarcasm and assumptions started flying like shit at a manure factory, at which point I just backed out.

Its impossible to answer a question when you have 30 people all screaming smartass comments in the room. I dont mind criticism if it isnt some sarcastic vitriol.

And 'criticism' was the last thing needed, what should have been opined is what the alternatives are .

But allas, name calling is just so much easier.

You still claim that women (not some women) are inherently selfish. You are insulting every single woman in the forum, but you back out when they start "name calling".

Can't you see the irony in that?

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
05-06-2014, 11:41 AM
(05-06-2014 11:30 AM)War Horse Wrote:  OK, well for one thing, in the second video, I agree with the remark that women are inherently selfish and will only reciprocate a mans needs as long as they get what they want.

Surely people of either gender are inherently selfish?

Are you really saying this only applies to women and not men?

Really?

Are you talking about needs in general or thinking specifically of sex?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
05-06-2014, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 11:51 AM by War Horse.)
(05-06-2014 11:33 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  You still claim that women (not some women) are inherently selfish. You are insulting every single woman in the forum, but you back out when they start "name calling".

Can't you see the irony in that?

Grrrrrrrrr Angry yes I backed out of the converstation because it was becoming romper room in here, and then came back to it once things settled down.... get it? Of course you dont get it, because you would argue relentlessly until you wear a guy out and therefore "be right"...... My god, how in the world could a women ever be wrong ! I've never met such a being. Facepalm

And if you feel "insulted" at every little negative thing any man has to say about you that you dont like or agree with, then you are part of the problem as to how some men percieve you women. You have every right to 'feel' however you want, but dont expect me to be the one responsable for those feelings.

05-06-2014, 11:47 AM
(05-06-2014 11:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

Surely people of either gender are inherently selfish?

Are you really saying this only applies to women and not men?

Really?

Are you talking about needs in general or thinking specifically of sex?

One at a time please....... undergroundp hasnt worn me out enough yet Wink