and on to another subject

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: and on to another subject
(05-06-2014 11:47 AM)War Horse Wrote:  One at a time please....... undergroundp hasnt worn me out enough yet Wink

Well as long as she doesn't hand you over all soggy ...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
05-06-2014, 11:52 AM
wrong thread. Sorry
05-06-2014, 11:54 AM
(05-06-2014 11:49 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 11:47 AM)War Horse Wrote:  One at a time please....... undergroundp hasnt worn me out enough yet Wink

Well as long as she doesn't hand you over all soggy ...

Not to worry, I clean up real nice Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
05-06-2014, 11:57 AM
(05-06-2014 11:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 11:33 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  You still claim that women (not some women) are inherently selfish. You are insulting every single woman in the forum, but you back out when they start "name calling".

Can't you see the irony in that?

Grrrrrrrrr Angry yes I backed out of the converstation because it was becoming romper room in here, and then came back to it once things settled down.... get it? Of course you dont get it, because you would argue relentlessly until you wear a guy out and therefore "be right"...... My god, how in the world could a women ever be wrong ! I've never met such a being. Facepalm

And if you feel "insulted" at every little negative thing any man has to say about you that you dont like or agree with, then you are part of the problem as to how some men percieve you women. You have every right to 'feel' however you want, but dont expect me to one responsable for those feelings.

If I'm wrong, please correct me. Offer me a single argument that disproves what I just said. Fyi, I have admitted I've been wrong countless times in my life. You don't know me.

Saying that all women on the planet are selfish (implying that not all men are) is not a "little negative thing". It's false. It's bigotry. It's sexism.

I'm part of the problem because I react to an abasement of all women? Well, fuck, excuse me, sir. I'll just go back into my kitchen and be silent as the fucking Bible says.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
05-06-2014, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 12:08 PM by War Horse.)
(05-06-2014 11:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Surely people of either gender are inherently selfish?

Yes, but men to a much lesser degree. IMO

Quote:Are you really saying this only applies to women and not men?

Really?

No, it applies to men as well, just not in such a relentless way.

Quote:Are you talking about needs in general or thinking specifically of sex?

In general. I rarely talk about sex much anymore, so I wasnt thinking about this in a sexual dialogue.

05-06-2014, 12:06 PM
(05-06-2014 11:57 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  If I'm wrong, please correct me. Offer me a single argument that disproves what I just said. Fyi, I have admitted I've been wrong countless times in my life. You don't know me.

Saying that all women on the planet are selfish (implying that not all men are) is not a "little negative thing". It's false. It's bigotry. It's sexism.

I'm part of the problem because I react to an abasement of all women? Well, fuck, excuse me, sir. I'll just go back into my kitchen and be silent as the fucking Bible says.

There ya go, and thats what the problem is with most women, they need to go ballisticly over the top and appeal to emotional manipulation.

I'm done talking to you for now undergroundp, your having a meltdown.

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
05-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Quote:Yes, but men to a much lesser degree. IMO

Hahahahaha! *cough*

Oh my. Hobo Sorry.

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
05-06-2014, 12:09 PM
(05-06-2014 12:06 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 11:57 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  If I'm wrong, please correct me. Offer me a single argument that disproves what I just said. Fyi, I have admitted I've been wrong countless times in my life. You don't know me.

There ya go, and thats what the problem is with most women, they need to go ballisticly over the top and appeal to emotional manipulation.

S'funny. I read no emotion in our Hellenic temptress's reply.

Odd that.

Consider

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
05-06-2014, 12:13 PM
(05-06-2014 12:06 PM)War Horse Wrote:  

There ya go, and that's what the problem is with some men, they need to completely ignore and avoid answering any argument and think they've won in the end.

I don't see any appeal to emotion there. Just irony. Saying that all women are selfish and not all men are is clear cut sexism, nothing less.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
05-06-2014, 12:13 PM
(05-06-2014 12:07 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
Quote:Yes, but men to a much lesser degree. IMO

Hahahahaha! *cough*

Oh my. Hobo Sorry.

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

It gets even funnier:

Quote:No, it applies to men as well, just not in such a relentless way.
[+] 4 users Like Elder Cunningham's post