and on to another subject

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: and on to another subject
[Image: housewife_2027981a.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mll8vjcLrB1qz4rgp.gif]

Harry Melling played Dudley Dursley and his grandfather was Patrick Troughton who played the second Doctor ... a time traveller.

Co-incidence?

"Doctor Who" is a doc-who-mentary!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
06-06-2014, 10:03 AM
(05-06-2014 03:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: WithFruit.jpg]

So you want lingerie... then you want grapes on a hat, all on a lampshade stand? Unsure

Well, I'm glad I asked- I never would have come with that all on my own! Thumbsup Kiss
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
06-06-2014, 10:11 AM
(05-06-2014 01:52 PM)War Horse Wrote:  This is just great, I feel like I'm trying to convince everyone in here that god lives in my living room, and jebus sucks my dick every night.

This is about most womens attitudes being shit in this country, nothing more nothing less.

I'm pro feminism when it comes to the other shit like equal pay and respect, not to mention the shit happening under Sharia law.... I'm not the enemy here.. I just have a few beefs about some really shitty attitudes from women as a group, especially when it comes to how men are seen and treated now a days. Its not rocket science, but then to some of you it is, I guess. Dodgy

I think maybe *some* females *may* be hanging out with some pretty cool females - so they may not get the same math as you have in your head. Therefore an argument against "Most" women could be made from their particular perspective. Right?
Similarly, I could make some rather harsh, blanket statements regarding men going on my own particular perspective and that I'm divorcing my husband. Kinda puts a spin on it (for ME specifically) and my outlook on men at this time in my life.
To make huge sweeping generalizations towards the male gender as a whole, however, does a disservice to those men out there who might not be exhibiting bad characteristics.

just food for thought........

As it is from my perspective and experience I tend to agree with you regarding women and bad attitudes. But we are of similar age and share similar histories; ie being exposed to the population of women who've had disadvantages and advantages during our lifetimes.

It's just about Perspective if you ask me.

and No........... you're not the enemy, WarHorse. Say whatever you want. Express yourself freely.
Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
06-06-2014, 10:12 AM
(06-06-2014 10:03 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  

So you want lingerie... then you want grapes on a hat, all on a lampshade stand? Unsure

Well, I'm glad I asked- I never would have come with that all on my own! Thumbsup Kiss

""So you want lingerie... then you want grapes on a hat, all on a lampshade stand?""

damn.........I have GOT to go back and read the entire thread now.
Facepalm

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
06-06-2014, 10:13 AM
(06-06-2014 10:03 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  

No it's all symbolic. The hat stand is symbolic of the penis standing upright and stout. The man's hat on top of it symbolises the helmet. The fruit on the floor symbolises the man's fresh seed ready to be consumed and the grapes are bum grapes.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
06-06-2014, 11:07 AM
(06-06-2014 10:11 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I think maybe *some* females *may* be hanging out with some pretty cool females - so they may not get the same math as you have in your head. Therefore an argument against "Most" women could be made from their particular perspective. Right?
Similarly, I could make some rather harsh, blanket statements regarding men going on my own particular perspective and that I'm divorcing my husband. Kinda puts a spin on it (for ME specifically) and my outlook on men at this time in my life.
To make huge sweeping generalizations towards the male gender as a whole, however, does a disservice to those men out there who might not be exhibiting bad characteristics.

just food for thought........

As it is from my perspective and experience I tend to agree with you regarding women and bad attitudes. But we are of similar age and share similar histories; ie being exposed to the population of women who've had disadvantages and advantages during our lifetimes.

It's just about Perspective if you ask me.

and No........... you're not the enemy, WarHorse. Say whatever you want. Express yourself freely.
Thumbsup

Thanks Witchy, I'm on board with ya. Thumbsup

(06-06-2014 10:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 10:03 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  So you want lingerie... then you want grapes on a hat, all on a lampshade stand? Unsure

No it's all symbolic. The hat stand is symbolic of the penis standing upright and stout. The man's hat on top of it symbolises the helmet. The fruit on the floor symbolises the man's fresh seed ready to be consumed and the grapes are bum grapes.

Damn Mathilda, thats one hell of an imagination/explanation for that picture ! Hobo

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-06-2014, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 05:14 AM by Juv.)
(05-06-2014 08:00 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  WarHorse, can I ask what is it about eastern women that is so great and/or western women that is bad?

From what I've heard, eastern women are much better in bed, they stay in shape longer, and they don't compete with their men.
08-06-2014, 04:48 AM
(05-06-2014 08:23 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Lol.

All I can think from the last few pages, is who would want a man who wants a meek submissive slave woman for a wife.O.o

I'm no man hater, but if a man can't handle me as an equal in a relationship. Psh. He isnt worth my time.

There is a huge difference between being a man hater and loving yourself and seeing yourself as an equal and worth being treated that way.

Also. I feel bad for those poor asian women who are being stereotyped as well. The few I've known are -far- from meek. Tongue
Bluntly, your time ain't going to be worth much to most men. Except the most desperate men.
08-06-2014, 05:00 AM
(05-06-2014 12:13 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 12:06 PM)War Horse Wrote:  There ya go, and thats what the problem is with most women, they need to go ballisticly over the top and appeal to emotional manipulation.

I'm done talking to you for now undergroundp, your having a meltdown.

There ya go, and that's what the problem is with some men, they need to completely ignore and avoid answering any argument and think they've won in the end.

I don't see any appeal to emotion there. Just irony. Saying that all women are selfish and not all men are is clear cut sexism, nothing less.
Women and men are selfish in different ways, within a relationship. It's accurate to say women want a lot in a long relationship, and are willing to give little in return. Ultimately it doesn't matter because.........

Men and Women are fundamentally different in many ways (and these differences are responsible for our sexiness to each other), and that is why equality between the sexes can never exist. Men and Women need each other, but equality is impossible.

If you want to escape, the only solution is asexuality.
08-06-2014, 05:02 AM
(08-06-2014 04:48 AM)Juv Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 08:23 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Lol.

All I can think from the last few pages, is who would want a man who wants a meek submissive slave woman for a wife.O.o

I'm no man hater, but if a man can't handle me as an equal in a relationship. Psh. He isnt worth my time.

There is a huge difference between being a man hater and loving yourself and seeing yourself as an equal and worth being treated that way.

Also. I feel bad for those poor asian women who are being stereotyped as well. The few I've known are -far- from meek. Tongue
Bluntly, your time ain't going to be worth much to most men. Except the most desperate men.

I didn't know Near was such a desperate person.

Never struck me as such, plus hear tell, things are going quite well.

Oh the wonders of desperation.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post