and on to another subject

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: and on to another subject
(08-06-2014 05:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 04:48 AM)Juv Wrote:  Bluntly, your time ain't going to be worth much to most men. Except the most desperate men.

I didn't know Near was such a desperate person.

Never struck me as such, plus hear tell, things are going quite well.

Oh the wonders of desperation.

You're giving it to her? Maybe you are much less then a "10" as well.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 05:19 AM
(08-06-2014 05:16 AM)Juv Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 05:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I didn't know Near was such a desperate person.

Never struck me as such, plus hear tell, things are going quite well.

Oh the wonders of desperation.

You're giving it to her? Maybe you are much less then a "10" as well.

Well, no, I'm not ten. I'm 18, actually.

But I fail to see how that related to Near being desperate and falling for Hobbit Elder. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-06-2014, 05:35 AM
(08-06-2014 04:42 AM)Juv Wrote:  ...
From what I've heard, eastern women are much better in bed, they stay in shape longer, and they don't compete with their men.

I guess this was intended to be provocative but having done significant scientific studies into this I'd say that this might be ever so slightly one huge fuckov generalisation.

Aussie chicks are the best.

Actually, Aussie Asian chicks are even betterest.

It's true though that Asian women don't compete with their men... I mean, why bother competing with one's inferiors?

As to staying in shape, I present the following photographic evidence:

[Image: asian-women-aging-process.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
08-06-2014, 05:46 AM
(08-06-2014 05:00 AM)Juv Wrote:  Men and Women are fundamentally different in many ways (and these differences are responsible for our sexiness to each other), and that is why equality between the sexes can never exist. Men and Women need each other, but equality is impossible.

Equality is impossible? So, being treated as a human being is too much to ask for?

Equality does not mean uniformity. Yes, of course it goes without saying that men and women are different, but that's not the point. We're talking about equal rights here.

(08-06-2014 05:00 AM)Juv Wrote:  It's accurate to say women want a lot in a long relationship, and are willing to give little in return.

"Accurate"? Based on what research and what data?

Seriously, is it so hard to just say "some women"? Even "most women" would be much better.

I wonder, if I started a thread saying "men are assholes", how many men would agree with me? How many wouldn't mind being blindly thrown into the "assholes" category just like that?

I honestly find it hard to understand this. If you're talking about "most women", yes, I'm right there with you guys. In the same way that most men are selfish too. In the same way that most people are selfish assholes.

But that is nothing like what the OP intended.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
08-06-2014, 05:53 AM
(08-06-2014 05:46 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 05:00 AM)Juv Wrote:  Men and Women are fundamentally different in many ways (and these differences are responsible for our sexiness to each other), and that is why equality between the sexes can never exist. Men and Women need each other, but equality is impossible.

Equality is impossible? So, being treated as a human being is too much to ask for?

Equality does not mean uniformity. Yes, of course it goes without saying that men and women are different, but that's not the point. We're talking about equal rights here.

(08-06-2014 05:00 AM)Juv Wrote:  It's accurate to say women want a lot in a long relationship, and are willing to give little in return.

"Accurate"? Based on what research and what data?

Seriously, is it so hard to just say "some women"? Even "most women" would be much better.

I wonder, if I started a thread saying "men are assholes", how many men would agree with me? How many wouldn't mind being blindly thrown into the "assholes" category just like that?

I honestly find it hard to understand this. If you're talking about "most women", yes, I'm right there with you guys. In the same way that most men are selfish too. In the same way that most people are selfish assholes.

But that is nothing like what the OP intended.

Well, you'd be right.

Men are arseholes. But so are women. And those who aren't are too.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-06-2014, 06:01 AM
(08-06-2014 05:46 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  But that is nothing like what the OP intended.

I'm not going to get into this again, the gross exaggerations made in here during this thread by no means follow what I had said in my first 2 posts.

Plus,I dont need anyone speaking for my "intentions" as an absolute knowlege comment. However if you want to make it an opinion, then state that fact that it is just your opinion.

Not gonna argue about this shit anymore with anybody. End of conversation (for me).

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-06-2014, 06:04 AM
(08-06-2014 05:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 04:42 AM)Juv Wrote:  ...
From what I've heard, eastern women are much better in bed, they stay in shape longer, and they don't compete with their men.

I guess this was intended to be provocative but having done significant scientific studies into this I'd say that this might be ever so slightly one huge fuckov generalisation.

It's true though that Asian women don't compete with their men... I mean, why bother competing with one's inferiors?

Saying Aussie chicks are best isn't a generalization, or your earlier comments about black women?

To stay on this path, that cartoon shows a better aging process among asian women, then it does among western women.
08-06-2014, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 06:12 AM by Juv.)
(08-06-2014 05:46 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Equality is impossible? So, being treated as a human being is too much to ask for?

In what ways do western women not have equal rights, which are based on differences between men and women?
08-06-2014, 06:21 AM
(08-06-2014 04:48 AM)Juv Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 08:23 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Lol.

All I can think from the last few pages, is who would want a man who wants a meek submissive slave woman for a wife.O.o

I'm no man hater, but if a man can't handle me as an equal in a relationship. Psh. He isnt worth my time.

There is a huge difference between being a man hater and loving yourself and seeing yourself as an equal and worth being treated that way.

Also. I feel bad for those poor asian women who are being stereotyped as well. The few I've known are -far- from meek. Tongue
Bluntly, your time ain't going to be worth much to most men. Except the most desperate men.

Gosh....I am desperate how did you know?

So desperate in my healthy, happy relationship with the most fantastic man I know. *sigh* Its a hard life but somehow I survive.. *sniffle* I'm such a zero I can hardly stand it.

Tongue
08-06-2014, 06:23 AM
(08-06-2014 06:04 AM)Juv Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 05:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I guess this was intended to be provocative but having done significant scientific studies into this I'd say that this might be ever so slightly one huge fuckov generalisation.

Saying Aussie chicks are best isn't a generalization, or your earlier comments about black women?

To stay on this path, that cartoon shows a better aging process among asian women, then it does among western women.

You know how I know you're a Murikan?

It's not the 'z' in generalization that gave it away.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post