and on to another subject

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: and on to another subject
(04-06-2014 06:36 AM)War Horse Wrote:  They all eventually let their emotions take over and then all hell breaks loose. But, they're never wrong....just ask em.

War Horse, the generalization of "all" women is hardly fair, and it is certainly irrational. And I would say that this is an indication of being emotional.

It's so seldom mentioned, but men are also emotional, no less than women. Men also, just often as women feel their hormones--testosterone.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 06:48 AM
Reminds me of this shitload.

http://www.dose.com/lists/2633/22-Vintag...Me-So-Hard

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
04-06-2014, 06:56 AM
(04-06-2014 06:36 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 06:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  You had a long and happy marriage I thought? Y u suddenly think women are evilz? Babes are the *business*.

I never said women are evil....lets not blow this out of proportion now.

Yes I've had some great years of marriage, I and many that I know are just seeing a trend of the male becoming the underdog and at the same time, seeing women with attitudes of entitlement going off the deep end. Seems that when women dont get their way, they go into a psychotic overdrive of hormones, ranting,screaming and basically doing whatever it takes to get their way. They all eventually let their emotions take over and then all hell breaks loose. But, they're never wrong....just ask em.
Your right War Horse.

I'm a millennial generation guy, and it's a very different world with relationships today. There is a sense of entitlement among younger women that is fucking insane - and a lot of younger men are basically wimps because of a feminist inspired upbringing.

Regardless of feminism, the traditional marriage concept is dead, and we are going to have to come up with something different.
[+] 1 user Likes Juv's post
04-06-2014, 07:03 AM
(04-06-2014 06:10 AM)Dee Wrote:  Wow, what a winner!

Some comments on the provided video:

"a woman is a woman regardless of her culture."

"A woman is inherently a selfish creature."

"The simple fact is that you will have a slightly, slightly better deal if you marry another female not of western culture . . .."

"All women are like that . . .."

"They carry the same seeds of corruption" as western women, and in fact, inherit these seeds from western women.

If you want a woman from a non western country live with her there, but be aware you must extrapolate those seeds of western corruption out of her [paraphrase].

How bazaar is this shit?

I'm not entirely sure what the speaker means by extrapolate, but it's not possible to extrapolate corrupt seeds from a person without a meaning of doing great violence. WTF

Those of you that agree with the sentiment expounded in the video might want to consider going to Nigeria to find one of those 250 very young school age women that were kidnapped from their school and take one to wife as soon as possible. I believe extrapolating the seeds of corruption from any of these women will be somewhat easier that extrapolating the seeds of corruption from almost any other woman on the planet, just about now.

War Horse, you are a clanging brass band.
Keep in mind, the comments on the video don't negate the thesis of the video - which is that there is an unattractive sense of entitlement among many younger western women.
[+] 1 user Likes Juv's post
04-06-2014, 07:05 AM
This thread is very telling about what I feel the problem is. What we see right here is the women automaticly going into attack mode and ganging up, and yet the pussification of men continues by the fact that none come in here to say their peace other than some agreeing with the women. The guys are literally to scared to say anything, so they stay out of the conversation.

Is this what women want in men ? Good little yes men and maybe they can have a piece of ass. Puppets ? well, count me out.

Trust me, the tide for the older guys is changing. (not just me, but its damn near a concensus with the guys I know around here, we're all getting fed up with the drama)

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
04-06-2014, 07:12 AM
(04-06-2014 07:05 AM)War Horse Wrote:  This thread is very telling about what I feel the problem is. What we see right here is the women automaticly going into attack mode and ganging up, and yet the pussification of men continues by the fact that none come in here to say their peace other than some agreeing with the women. The guys are literally to scared to say anything, so they stay out of the conversation.

Is this what women want in men ? Good little yes men and maybe they can have a piece of ass. Puppets ? well, count me out.

Trust me, the tide for the older guys is changing. (not just me, but its damn near a concensus with the guys I know around here, we're all getting fed up with the drama)

Did it ever occur to you that the number of men who agree with you is a whole lot less than what you believe? That most men do not share the views that you do.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 7 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
04-06-2014, 07:37 AM
(04-06-2014 07:12 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 07:05 AM)War Horse Wrote:  This thread is very telling about what I feel the problem is. What we see right here is the women automaticly going into attack mode and ganging up, and yet the pussification of men continues by the fact that none come in here to say their peace other than some agreeing with the women. The guys are literally to scared to say anything, so they stay out of the conversation.

Did it ever occur to you that the number of men who agree with you is a whole lot less than what you believe? That most men do not share the views that you do.
Most men on this forum, or most men in the dating sphere?
04-06-2014, 07:38 AM
(04-06-2014 07:12 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Did it ever occur to you that the number of men who agree with you is a whole lot less than what you believe? That most men do not share the views that you do.

Bows, they just dont agree with this way of thinking when they're around their wife or girlfriend, or are in the throes of passion (thinking with the little head).

Given the opportunity to speak freely, without repercussion from said GF/wife, the mindset quickly goes in line with what I'm saying. (Kind of like the way women talk anongst themselves) Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
04-06-2014, 07:47 AM
(04-06-2014 05:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Is it because you're a women or is it "I got turned down, oh it must be because I'm a women", because the later is the bitch thing I'm talking about.

No it's because I am a woman. When I first started my career there wasn't a problem. The problem started when I reached child bearing age and hit the glass ceiling.

Did you start your career when you were an adolescent? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2014, 07:49 AM
(04-06-2014 07:38 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 07:12 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Did it ever occur to you that the number of men who agree with you is a whole lot less than what you believe? That most men do not share the views that you do.

Bows, they just dont agree with this way of thinking when they're around their wife or girlfriend, or are in the throes of passion (thinking with the little head).

Given the opportunity to speak freely, without repercussion from said GF/wife, the mindset quickly goes in line with what I'm saying. (Kind of like the way women talk anongst themselves) Wink

Bullshit. No True Scotsman card really? I find this whole Mens Rights Movement bullshit pathetic, these are not even beta males these are omega males for the most part, the kind that get recruited into anything because they are not competent enough in life to make decisions. They shift all of their faults and failings onto whatever group they target to hate (in this case women) and no they are a small minority. Are there equality problems in the world? Yes. Are these numbnuts in anyway trying to fix anything? Fuck no.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post