and on to another subject

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 07:49 AM
RE: and on to another subject
(04-06-2014 07:05 AM)War Horse Wrote:  This thread is very telling about what I feel the problem is. What we see right here is the women automaticly going into attack mode and ganging up, and yet the pussification of men continues by the fact that none come in here to say their peace other than some agreeing with the women. The guys are literally to scared to say anything, so they stay out of the conversation.

Or maybe the guys do actually agree rather than are too scared to say anything and the women are going into attack mode because you are tarring them all with the same brush.

Let's think about this shall we? Why should a man be scared to say anything on an anonymous discussion forum? What would the consequences be? This forum by nature is one where people debate with others if they say something they don't agree with.

How would you feel a woman started saying something similar and posting videos spewing misandry about all men and boys regardless of who they were? You'd immediately argue against it as well.

So all in all the evidence is that you are skewed or somehow biased in your interpretation in what's going on here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
04-06-2014, 07:52 AM
(04-06-2014 07:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  No it's because I am a woman. When I first started my career there wasn't a problem. The problem started when I reached child bearing age and hit the glass ceiling.

Did you start your career when you were an adolescent? Consider

23 just fresh out of university and not likely to consider having a child at that age. Women are putting off having children to a later date to pursue their careers.
04-06-2014, 07:53 AM
(04-06-2014 07:05 AM)War Horse Wrote:  This thread is very telling about what I feel the problem is. What we see right here is the women automaticly going into attack mode and ganging up, and yet the pussification of men continues by the fact that none come in here to say their peace other than some agreeing with the women. The guys are literally to scared to say anything, so they stay out of the conversation.

So now anything in contradiction to your views is just 'cos I've been seduced by the dark side Laugh out load

Hey DARK SIDE! I don't think I've been seduced enough! God dammit. I shoulda held out for a better deal...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
04-06-2014, 07:56 AM
(04-06-2014 07:38 AM)War Horse Wrote:  (Kind of like the way women talk anongst themselves) Wink

All the women I know, talk the same way in the company of men or women. Sure, we might be a bit more colorful when discussing someone we find attractive, but our attitudes and values don't change.

Maybe you are just hanging out with the wrong crowd?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
04-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Beta males? Omega males ? Wtf?

Time to google

04-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Rev- is this what you were referring to?

[Image: imagejpg1_zps5679a67f.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
04-06-2014, 08:12 AM
(04-06-2014 08:08 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Rev- is this what you were referring to?

[Image: imagejpg1_zps5679a67f.jpg]

Yes, it is.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-06-2014, 08:20 AM
(04-06-2014 07:38 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 07:12 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Did it ever occur to you that the number of men who agree with you is a whole lot less than what you believe? That most men do not share the views that you do.

Bows, they just dont agree with this way of thinking when they're around their wife or girlfriend,

Then they are cowards, or more likely, they know their idea doesn't hold water.

I'm struggling to get the thoughts in my head into words on a computer Frusty

[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
04-06-2014, 08:21 AM

Is this what women want in men ? Good little yes men and maybe they can have a piece of ass. Puppets ? well, count me out.

Trust me, the tide for the older guys is changing. (not just me, but its damn near a concensus with the guys I know around here, we're all getting fed up with the drama)

Automatically?
Well, imagine I started a thread saying that ALL men are selfish pigs. What would you do? How many women would jump in and agree with me?

By supporting the ideas that guy expressed, you're pretty much insulting all the women in the forum, as well as all the guys who disagree with you, because, as it seems, they are "too scared" to admit that women are to blame.

It enrages me to see you claim that you perfectly know what I am and how I behave in my relationships, and also what my boyfriend thinks about me. If that is not the case, however, you should start replacing "women", with "some women".

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
04-06-2014, 08:27 AM
So what I gather is that the entitlement attitude of women is just peachy cream with everyone here.

So sad that my fellow man has lost their balls to this nonsense.

Well, I'll just stick with my personal view point and agree to disagree. I will contue to remain a man, and go my own way, for I know no other and wont conform.

Y'all can put your feathers down now.... I'm out. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.