and on to another subject

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 08:32 AM
RE: and on to another subject
(04-06-2014 07:38 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 07:12 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Did it ever occur to you that the number of men who agree with you is a whole lot less than what you believe? That most men do not share the views that you do.

Bows, they just dont agree with this way of thinking when they're around their wife or girlfriend, or are in the throes of passion (thinking with the little head).

Given the opportunity to speak freely, without repercussion from said GF/wife, the mindset quickly goes in line with what I'm saying. (Kind of like the way women talk anongst themselves) Wink

They can just don't fXXk them ,problem resolved.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 08:34 AM
(04-06-2014 08:27 AM)War Horse Wrote:  So what I gather is that the entitlement attitude of women is just peachy cream with everyone here.

So sad that my fellow man has lost their balls to this nonsense.

Well, I'll just stick with my personal view point and agree to disagree. I will contue to remain a man, and go my own way, for I know no other and wont conform.

Y'all can put your feathers down now.... I'm out. Drinking Beverage

Facepalm

Christ man, *what* fucking entitlement attitude? Entitled to be treated like a human being?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
04-06-2014, 08:40 AM
(04-06-2014 08:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 08:27 AM)War Horse Wrote:  So what I gather is that the entitlement attitude of women is just peachy cream with everyone here.

So sad that my fellow man has lost their balls to this nonsense.

Well, I'll just stick with my personal view point and agree to disagree. I will contue to remain a man, and go my own way, for I know no other and wont conform.

Y'all can put your feathers down now.... I'm out. Drinking Beverage

Facepalm

Christ man, *what* fucking entitlement attitude? Entitled to be treated like a human being?

Entitled to not have to fuck ever loser that creeps them out? Go look up the websites and chat boards these troglodytes inhabit they are the most pathetic whiny pieces of shit. Oh and of course the problem can't be them no no no it has to be everyone else who has the problem.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-06-2014, 08:49 AM
I feel so sick for the gender war.It appears everywhere .AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

People always live in a dream when they "love ",when the reality came back ,they cursing it as cursing Lucifer.
[+] 2 users Like Snowflake's post
04-06-2014, 08:53 AM
I don't appreciate being lumped into a group of all women who apparently have some "I'm superior than everyone attitude" Thats not me at all. '

Nor do I appreciate all women being lumped into being feminist (as I have said in another thread I am not one)

I happen to like men. They are fantastic. I like women too. They are pretty awesome. Assholes are in all groups.

I don't believe I've ever been turned down a job because I am a woman. Perhaps its due to the type of jobs I work? Either way its not something I have experienced.

The only time I've run into "woman bashing" is gaming...But that usually doesn't last long because I can shit talk as much as the boys Tongue I don't take it personally.

Sexism is wrong either way. I don't like singling either one out.
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
04-06-2014, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 08:56 AM by War Horse.)
This is exactly the kind of over the top stupid name calling pussy shit I'm fed up with.

Being a man now means being a "trogladyte" ? , well fuck off, I still have my balls and intend to keep them. Strawman much ?

Fuck all you pussies that want to get laid at any expense to your self esteem.

I just knew this conversation would turn to shit and into a cussing match around here the moment someone doesnt walk in lockstep. Sad.

*Sorry Hobbit, you slipped in between the posts, I didnt respond to your post with this.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
04-06-2014, 09:00 AM
(04-06-2014 08:53 AM)War Horse Wrote:  This is exactly the kind of over the top stupid name calling pussy shit I'm fed up with.
Irony much?

Quote:Being a man now means being a "trogladyte" ? , well fuck off, I still have my balls and intend to keep them. Strawman much ?

I just knew this conversation would turn to shit and into a cussing match around here the moment someone doesnt walk in lockstep. Sad.

*Sorry Hobbit, you slipped in between the posts, I didnt respond to your post with this.

I don't get what entitlement attitude you are ascribing to all women, nor do I get how acting all butthurt about it translates into being more of a man.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-06-2014, 09:18 AM
(04-06-2014 09:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 08:53 AM)War Horse Wrote:  This is exactly the kind of over the top stupid name calling pussy shit I'm fed up with.
Irony much?

Quote:Being a man now means being a "trogladyte" ? , well fuck off, I still have my balls and intend to keep them. Strawman much ?

I don't get what entitlement attitude you are ascribing to all women, nor do I get how acting all butthurt about it translates into being more of a man.

FFS, I'm not butt hurt in any way shape or form, just voicing my own opinion...... that is still OK, isnt it?

And if I really need to get into a wall of dissertation about how most females act with an air of entitlment, it would be lost on you, since you're oblivious to whats going on around you, or perhaps just see it as normal.

Either way, trying to make you see things differently would be a excercise in futility. But maybe you could go with the idea that you and I see the world through a different set of eyes and experiences.

04-06-2014, 09:20 AM

Being a man now means being a "trogladyte" ? , well fuck off, I still have my balls and intend to keep them. Strawman much ?

It's interesting how you (or that guy in the video for that matter) have not presented a single argument the whole time, other than "I have experience in women and I know how they are, so I'm right".

I still don't understand what your problem with women is.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
04-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Might want to listen to this guy..... yes all of it and no jumping to conclusions after 2 minutes.